chapter 7

PIE's POV

I was expecting that person would follow me just like she always do every night. She will follow me until I reach my house.
And then say goodbye to me .

I keep on turning back, hoping she was behind me...just walking quietly.
But no...she wasn't there .
And I know she was just like the others who stop pursuing me after I told them about my son.

Maybe I was wrong..I was wrong expecting she was different .

When I opened the door..my son was lying at the sofa, he fell asleep while waiting for me.

I carried him up to our room and put him into his bed.
And lay down beside him.

-----------------------------------------------

Kim's POV

I found myself holding this bottle of beer.
I'm such a dumb ass leaving her that way.
But what can I do? I was shocked.really shocked!

Sister: can I join you?

Kim: I can't sleep,

Sister: why?

Kim: I'm just tired .

Sister: is that so?

Kim: yes .. so stressed at work

Sister: since when did you take your work as stress for you?

Kim: now?

Sister: I'm your sister..I know you more than you know yourself.
Is it about this " pie"?

Kim: pie what..

Sister: she rejected you again

Kim: how did you even know?

Sister; I saw your letter, you forgot it here in the dining table...you stated there that you won't stop even if she refused to give you chance..just a reminder, if she really doesnt like you the way you like her ... Maybe it's better to stop than to get hurt repeatedly.

Kim: it's not that..this is not about her liking me ...it's just that .she has already...( Sigh)

Sister: has already what?

Kim: she has...

Sister: what?

Kim: she has already a son..

Sister: a what???!!

Kim; shhhh..lower your voice

Sister; she has a son? So does it mean .she is already married..if that so..why she let you pursue her .🙄🙄🙄🙄 That bitch

Kim: I don't know if she's married but those times I visited her from work , i didn't even saw somebody taking her homw

Sister; oh my God! So what's your plan?

Kim; I don't know, I'm so confused

Sister: think about it first, this is so complicated Kim...if you keep seeing her, you will be involve also to her son.what if his father is a warfreak. This will ruin your career and maybe dad will find out.

Kim: that's what I was thinking. But I feel like this girl needs me . I still want her sis.

Sister: whatever your decision will be, I will support you but you have to settle this to Dad. And im sure it wont be easy. You know him .

Kim: for now , I will focus on my job . Until the time im already sure what I really want .

Days passed by..
I didn't show up from her work.
Its not that I don't like her already, but I just need the courage to stand infront of her again and tell her I still do want her in my life