Chapter 2 - Why is the hottie howling at me?

Twirl was completely blown away by the fact that she was being carried without her permission. She felt as if her entire life had been a train wreck. She didn't try to put up a fight with the stranger. She was drunk and just had gone through a breakup, so anything that keeps her mind away from Tristan seemed content to her. She noticed the stranger had carried her way too effortlessly as if she was a feather. Twirl was certainly heavy and to the man's stature, he did it with ease. Relaxingly she stretched her body out looking at the sky full of stars while he carried her god knows where. Twirl suddenly found herself inside a limousine and the stranger sat next to her. He grabbed her by the hand and held it tight, which made Twirl lie across his lap with her head resting on his toned thighs. Twirl thought to herself if anyone had seen them, it would look as if they were a couple and she had lovingly put her head on her lover's thigh. She then shifted her focus to the limousine she was in. Twirl had only seen them standing on roads or passing by a few times but had never been inside one. The limo's interior was covered with opulent cushions and the lavish space inside could host a party with all the champagne nearby, it seemed like a living room on its own.

Twirl was so ready for an adventure, even if it's being kidnapped by a wealthy stranger as she had nothing to lose anymore. She decided to talk to the handsome stranger who had kidnapped her. "I promise to not run away. Let me sit. We can talk like normal people.", she said sweetly.  

"Don't misuse my trust.", he stated as he released the grip from Twirl's hand.

Twirl sat leisurely on the comfy cushions thinking about what to ask the stranger next.

"Am I being kidnapped?", she asked naturally.

"Do I look like a kidnapper?", he asked with an arching eyebrow.

Twirl knew she was not being kidnapped, the man had a limousine. She wondered what else he had. If they had just stolen her wallet they wouldn't even be able to afford the limo's rent. She never got to see who drove the limo. "Will you always answer my question in questions?", she hissed at him angrily.

"I will answer if you tell me who you are.", replied the stranger politely.

Twirl stiffened all over. She wanted a day for herself. All she wanted was to get high, forget about her heartbreak, and herself. Twirl knew she was a woman with mood swings beyond the comprehension of any man, but the stranger in front of her was taunting her. She didn't know how to make him see that she would do anything than to be remembered who she was. The only reason she drank tonight was to forget about herself, but the moron in front wouldn't let her.

Twirl looked at the stranger's face and he looked nothing less of an angel. She couldn't read him at all. To continue her conversation with the handsome stranger she decided to tell about herself.

"I am Twirl Robertson, 22, Orphan and suffering from heartbreak. Care to fix?", she said sarcastically.
"I'm about to fix all of it.", he winked. " I'm happy that you didn't lie to me.", replied the stranger with an astonishing smile. 

"Why would I lie to you?"

"I'm just a stranger. You have every reason to lie.", he hinted.

"We reached our spot.", he informed in his smooth voice as soon as his limo stopped in front of a huge gated mansion.

Twirl was completely blown away by the huge mansion in front of her. She asked him whether it was his house, "One of it.", he said swiftly. Startled to her inner core, Twirl asked if he was a rich spoiled kid, the handsome stranger giggled and accepted. Unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation she was in, Twirl decided to go inside the mansion along with the stranger. Twirl has never seen a mansion in real life, let alone be in one. Today she got to ride in a limo and now was invited inside a mansion. It all seemed like a dream, a weird dream which she started to enjoy. She knew she was making a mistake by entering the stranger's house. She did it regardless of what her guts made her feel. This is where Twirl's tempting mistake began.

Twirl had to walk across a sumptuous garden to reach one of the living rooms of the house. She imagined how the house would look in the morning as it had numerous window panes to bring enough light on the inside. The lush lounge embodied a beautiful couch and a big tv that Twirl had ever seen. The walls were diligently covered with modern art pieces, huge pristine statues screamed extravagant at every corner of the house. Twirl quirkily asked, "Now you are gonna tell me this is one of the living rooms in the house?"

"Well, that's the truth."

"Your place is phenomenal!", Twirl said enthusiastically as she observed every little detail the living room had. He nodded and took her to another room.

This room also donned a very huge tv along with a pool table, and it looked like one of the main lounge areas of the house. Unlike the other room, this one accentuated hues of brown making it more classic. Twirl saw a separate bar area at the corner of the room, so big that she had no clue why the stranger had to visit a bar that's half the size of his bar lounge. Realizing the stranger had ruined her day at the bar she asked him for a drink.

"Sure. But I have a few questions.", said the mysterious stranger with his glowing eyes.

"As long as I'm getting the drink, I'm answering all of your questions."

"You are in a big mansion with a stranger. Aren't you scared?"

"Are you a serial killer?", asked Twirl, chuckling to herself tenderly. Rolling his eyes, the stranger fired, "Is that an answer?". What she said next left the stranger in faint surprise,

"Your puppy face doesn't scare me."

"Puppy face?", he sighed.

"You look cuter than a puppy.", Twirl said playfully. "Or hotter than a hot dog?". He realized it was the alcohol that made her talk mischievously. "If you want to say I'm irresistible you can.", he replied hastily while the corner of his lips curled into a smile.

The stranger walked Twirl to the bar and started to make her a drink. Twirl observed him and assumed he must know how to do every little thing. While making her drink he questioned, " Is there a reason for your heartbreak?". Twirl was reminded of Tristan again, her emotions were reeling uncontrollably and she started to wail like a child. Alex instantly realized he stepped on the wrong foot and determined to make her smile he started to flirt. He teased her saying, " If you were a triangle you would be acute one.". Twirl laughed as if it was the best joke she had ever heard all day. He understood she had it rough. She replied instantly, "You've got the right angle.", making Alex the stranger, understand she was just as interested as him.

"You make me laugh at my worst times.", Twirl chuckled.

"Glad I did.  You can have your drink now."

They both drank like there was no tomorrow, joking about silly stuff, dancing crazy, and singing all around the house. Alex felt like himself in a long time and Twirl concluded it was the best day of her life. Not sure what came over Twirl, she decided to walk up to the stranger while his eyes never left hers. She was one step away from him and they both could feel their hearts hammering. She was so close to Alex that her breasts were not even an inch away from his jacket.