We make a plan

Tony

As I looked around I saw the demigod freaking out and all I could think of was I needed my coffee so I walked to the kitchen and started making it.

"Anyone want some coffee?" I asked getting no answer from anyone I just shrugged and poured myself a cup.

"We've got to get them!" I heard Leo say.

"Tarturas will torture them then when his bored, kill them," Piper said.

"What about Carter and Sadie I can't think of all the things Set would do to them," Walt said.

"Magnus is alone though!" Magnus's sword complained, " and I can't even go there!"

"Just saying," I said having all the attention turn to me, "wouldn't they be able to sense you coming since they're God's?" I ask.

"Well yeah, but we've got to save them!" Jason said.

"Why don't you split up?" I ask.

"That's a horrible decision," Sam said, "that's how people die."

"Yeah but these are big groups," Steve said warming up to the idea,"why don't say the Greeks and Romans go after Carter and Sadie, the Norse go after Percy and Annabeth and the Egyptians go after Magnus?"

"What about you guys? The prophecy said we need your help?" Mallory said.

"Well we can split ourselves up with you guys," Natasha suggests then follows up with, "I'm with Mallory!"

"I'm with Leo!" I yell, then the room went into utter chaos.

When everyone calmed down the group's had been chosen, Natasha and Bruce with the Norse, Clint and me with the Egyptians, and Steve with the Greeks and Romans then after we made sure we all knew where we were going we split up.

"So how are we getting Magnus?" I ask.

"Well, we hope that Surt has a Egyptian artifact," Zia says.

"So you can make a portal thing?" Clint asks.

"Yeah," Walt answers but it was obvious wanted to be going after Sadie right now.

"Hey, Leo's group will get 'em," I said to what Clint smirked, "what?"

"Oh nothing just that I didn't know you would be able to notice something like that," Clint answers as I glare at him.

"I'm not that unobservant," I growl.

"Guys split it up we need to save Magnus, uh, Tony do you have an Egyptian artifact around here?" Zia asks me.

"Nope," I answer, "Why would I have an old relic? I'm all about the new stuff!"

"Well I think the i have an Egyptian artifact," Walt said concentrating suddenly his hand disappears my eyes widen even further as he pulls out a small sphinx out of thin air.

"How did you do that?!" I ask, in truth I didn't really listen to their story until it got to the interesting parts.

"Doesn't matter," Zia mumbles as she points her boomerang wand at it and suddenly a vortex of sand appears in front of us.

"This goes to Magnus?" Walt asks cautious.

"Yeah I-" she starts then falls luckily Clint caught her.

"Must take a lot of energy to teleport to a non-Egyptian area with Egyptian magic," I say.

"Should we leave her here?" Clint asks.
"No we'll need her, let's hope Hearth's protection spell works," Walt says then he jumps through the portal.

"May as well follow," I say as I jump through.

‐-------------------------------------
Sorry if it's a short chapter just wanted to get one out please comment what you think maybe click the star and also before I go what's your godly parent? Alright see ya later.