The Meeting

Annabeth

I had already worked out some of the prophecy but I'm not sure if I'm happy or scared when we got in and Percy looked straight at me.
"You know as well don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah Greeks, Romans, Norse and Egyptian must combine to win this though I'm not sure about the two teams part," I answered.

"I was just going to say we're going to miss capture the flag but sure that's goes as well," Percy said  smiling sheepishly I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, what do you mean?" Jason asked.

"We're missing out on capture the flag or the other stuff I wasn't listening to?" Connor Stoll son of Hermes asked.

"So you know how the Greek and Roman myths are real right?" I asked and Jason nodded, "Well same goes for the Norse and Egyptian."

"Oh ok, I don't get it," Travis Stoll, Connor's brother said.

I just ignored him and started talking some more " Magnus Chase, my cousin is a son of Frey who is a Norse god and Carter and Sadie Kane are Egyptian," I said

"So that settles it Percy and Annabeth are going anyone else?" Chiron asked.

"I'll go," Jason, Piper and Nico said straight away then looked at Leo.

"Fine I'll go, but if I die I'm gonna come back and haunt you!!" Leo said trying to sound creepy.

"And I think Frank and Hazel should come as well," I said.

"Sure" said Percy after I gave him my best death stare.

"Then Sadie and Carter can choose their partners and same with Magnus," I said.

"Are you sure," Chiron asked, "This many people and maybe more would give off a very large sent."

"I'm sure," I answered.

"This meeting has ended," Chiron said, "may the gods be with you."

"Sounds like Star Wars 'May the force be with you!'" Leo said as they walked out.

"We calling them in?" Percy asked as we walked out.

"Yeah I answered as I fished my phone out of my pocket.