"I don't need to rest." Cheng Huan touched the little guys with her flour coated finger leaving his nose with something white on it. "You just need to kiss me and i will be full of strength again."

Little Star, with his white noses, nodded without thinking." Mom, you need to bend down, so that I can kiss you. "

Cheng Huan Yiwen bent down, leaned her face over, Little Star stood on tiptoe and kissed her cheek, the flour on his nose rubbed on her face.

When the dough are rolled into a thin square, you can start to roll it up, and try to tighten it as much as possible. Roll the dough into long strips, pinch out a little, flatten it, and put in the meat filling.

Before Little Star is the meat he try to beat down but it's look unsuccessful. The pile of meat stuffing has been destroyed. Now he wants to wrap the moon cakes, he was eager to try.

"Mom, I want to learn it too!"

"Then you try it." Cheng Huan took a potion and gave it to him. "Flatten it first, then put the meat in."

"I remember!" Little Star was confident at first. But was dumbfounded when he tried it himself. The dough that looks very obedient under mother's hands becomes extremely difficult to handle in his hands.

Little Star was slightly stunned. He looked up at Cheng Huan. She was putting the filling without paying attention to him.

The little guy pouted and thought for a while, turned his gaze, turned to the dough in his hands, and patted it hard on the table several times. The table was rattled by him.

The pastry was finally finished. Little Star seemed to have completed an amazing task. He exhaled and looked at the person next to him.

Well, mother is still busy. Cheng Huan grinned, she seems to concentrate on what she's doing, but actually always keep her sight on Little Star.

Little Star wanted to get a compliment but didn't get it. He was a little disappointed. This disappointment came and goes quickly. He watched Cheng Huan wrap up another moon cake and hurriedly spread the minced meat on the dough with a spoon.

He hadn't done this before and try to not make any mistakes. There was a layer of meat filling on the dough. The little guy stared at the action of Cheng Huan's hands and clumped the dough together.

He put too much meat filling, and his hands were small. When he try to closed the dough, the meat filling kept falling down. Little Star looked anxious. The meat filling fell down and he wanted to squeeze it in.

"Okay, let me wrap it." When seeing Little Star prepare to pick up the ground meat that falls down, Cheng Huan couldn't stand it anymore. She took the things in Little Star hands and removed some stuffing. Then closed the dough.

After pressing the wrapped moon cakes by hand, Cheng Huan handed it to Little Star. "Look, all wrapped up." 

Little Star took the moon cakes and looked over and over again. He liked it very much. He wrapped the moon cake in his hand and swallow his saliva. "Mom, can i eat this?"

"Not yet, now the moon cake is raw, and it has to be baked before it can be eaten." Cheng Huanbao explains. She pulled out the torn moon cake in Little Star hands and put it on the plate. And bring it to the kitchen.

Little Star was particularly reluctant. His eyes followed the movement of the moon cake. He followed her to the kitchen and said. "That's my moon cake."

"Yes, it's Litter star moon cakes. I'll give it to you when it's cooked."

However, after hearing the words, Little Star shake his head and said softly. "Give it to mother."

Cheng Huan glanced down at him and she was moved. She opened the oven door and put the moon cakes in, set the time and temperature and closed the oven. She bent over and pulled Little Star 's hand. "Okay, the moon cakes made by Little Star are for mother, and mother will give Little Star my moon cakes."

The moon cakes should be baked for 20 minutes, and need to turn over once in 10 minutes. The freshly baked moon cakes are steaming and the skin is soft and sweet. A bite and juice will flow out. Little Star likes the taste very much.

"Mom, I still want to eat more."

"You already eaten one, and you can't eat any more." Cheng Huan carried the plate and with her  chin, she pointed. "Look at your stomach, it's already so big. If you eat more, you will have stomach ache."

Little Star really reached out and touched his belly. After eating at noon, he hadn't fully digested it. Now he ate a moon cake with a small portion and his belly was bulging.

He patted his belly and put his clothes down, his expression a little sad: "I'm full."

Fresh meat mooncakes are best eaten when they are just out of the pan.They won't work when they're cold. Cheng Huan made eight pieces of moon cakes and gave half of them to the neighbours. She ate one, and left another two in the refrigerator, for Little Star when he wants to eat it.

The reheated mooncakes were not as popular as they were at the beginning. Little Star didn't want to eat them anymore after eating half of them at night. He put the remaining mooncakes on a plate and climbed onto the sofa to hug his mother "Mom, why is this bad?"

"The freshly prepared food is the most delicious. It will become more and more tasteless afterwards. Do you think that meals at noon will be good eaten at night? "

The little guy nodded after thinking for a while, he ate too much food, it was indeed very bad.

"Then mom, when will we make mooncakes again?" He looked forward to it a little. Making moon cakes is fun.

Cheng Huan hugged him and changed the station with the remote control. The Mid-Autumn Festival party was being broadcast on TV, and a very famous singer was singing on the stage.

Outside the house, the moon was high, the moonlight was clear, and Cheng Huan withdrew her eyes and said to Little Star. "Wait for the next Mid-Autumn Festival."

Little Star didn't know how long he had to wait for the next Mid-Autumn Festival. He look forward to day its arrive. The next day, Cheng Huan went to work again.

Little Star didn't go to school, and the family next door went abroad for a trip. Cheng Huan was a bit worry in leaving Little Star at home without the neighbours, so she took him to the stall.

During the National Day holiday, City C, as a famous tourist city, attracted a large number of foreign guests, and her small barbecue stall was also busier than ever.

Cheng Huan 's stall is now twice as large as the original one. The stall next to her was not good in business because they not good enough in cooking.After Cheng Huan set up the stall, the business became worse and worse. The stall owner once came over and quarreled with her, and also reported that illegal items were added to her barbecue. The authority came over and found nothing from her side, but found some spoiled meat next door.

The stall next door was ordered to be sort out and closed for a period of time. After a few days, someone moved all the tables and chairs away, leaving an empty space.

Cheng Huan took the opportunity to rent the stall next door and hire another person. Now she has four temporary workers in her small booth, plus herself making five people together.

In this night market, it is a big business.

There are many things to do at night. Cheng Huan can't stay with Little Star all the time. Fortunately, the little guy is used to it, and he can have fun alone.

He sat on a table near the door, writing and drawing on paper with reference to the moon in the sky. These days, the painting skills of Little Star have improved a lot, and now the moon is quite round.

He lowered his head to paint the moon, only doing half of it, and suddenly he was blocked by a person. Little Star raised his heads in dissatisfaction, and he unable to see him clearly because the light at back, only to see him a tall person.

He looked up for a while, his neck was a little tired, the man still did not give way, Little Star flatten his mouth, and he grumbled: "Uncle, you are blocking me."