E:4

I had changed into my swim suit, and grabbed a few towels. "Which pool do you want to go to?" I asked Saiki going down the flight of stairs. "We have 2 pools, both have a hot tub, except only one of them was renovated." I glanced at him. "Our renovated one had a slide installed." I smiled and he seemed interested in that. I opened the clear glass door revealing the pool. 

"It's not like a giant slide, but it still is a slide

"It's not like a giant slide, but it still is a slide." I said and placed the towels on an open table. "This pool is smaller than our other one, but with the slide, I prefer this one." I smiled and sat on the edge, dipping my feet in, then my lanes into the water. I glanced at Saiki who was looking around the area. I held his hand and he looked at me. I tugged on his hand and he sat next to me and put his feet in the water as well. "Like it?" I asked.

"Who thought of putting in a slide?" he asked me.

"Who do you think?" I asked looking at him.

"You?" he guessed

I smiled shaking my head, "It was actually Gabe. Our other pool has no slide, but has a hot tub." I said dipping my hands into the water and patting the water onto my shoulders, neck, and arms. I then slid into the pool, and swam around a little bit. "The water isn't that cold as our outdoor pool." I said floating around.

"3 pools?" he asked me and I nodded.

"I mean we can't exactly go swimming outside in the Winter, and out indoor pools have set temperatures. Also I rather not be in the same pool as dad." I said.

~~~~~

We've been at the pool for about an hour, and I was getting hungry, and thirsty. "I'm going to ask for some snacks, do you want any?" I asked pulling myself up from the pool, and grabbing towel, quickly drying off.

"Coffee jelly." he simply said.

"No coffee jelly in the pool." I said and he pouted, hiding half his face in the water and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be right back." I said and made my way into the kitchen.

I found Gabe in the kitchen with Leo, Alex and Andy. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming over." I said looking at them.

They all turned to me and Gabe seemed surprised to see me and he grabbed his jacket from the counter and threw it at me. "My god! Why aren't you wearing a towel, stupid!" he yelled and looking away. I glanced at him seeing he wasn't looking at me, and Leo, and Alex were looking away shyly and Andy wasn't looking at me either, but he wasn't red like the other two.

"I was at the pool, I'm only here to get snacks." I said walking to the fridge, now wearing Gabe's jacket.

"You could've asked someone. DOn't walk around like that." he scolded and I sighed grabbing a few drinks, and chips and a few crackers and one coffee jelly. 

"Fine, fine. I won't do this next time." I said carrying the snacks and leaving the kitchen.

"Who are you swimming with?!" he asked me.

"Not your business~!" I yelled back and turned the corner going back to the pool.

I arrived back at the pool seeing Saiki just floating around, using his hands and feet to move around. I placed the drinks on the table, and the snacks on a separate table. "I got you your coffee jelly." I said to him and he looked at me. He waddled over to the edge of the pool and dried himself with his powers and sat on the towel covered chair, and ate his coffee jelly.

"What took you so long?" he asked me.

"Gabe was in the kitchen with his friends." I said taking off Gabe's jacket and hanging it on the back of the couch. "I didn't realize they were there, and Gabe gave me a jacket to cover up." I said and he looked at me. 

".. You should have worn a towel." he said. 

"I'll remember next time." I said opening the package of crackers. "It's not even that bad." I said looking at my own swimsuit. It was a black 2 piece, on the bottom half it was nothing special but it had 2 bows, one on each side of my hips. On my top, it was a standard black halter top type, except it also had the sheer see through cloth flowing down from it that went all the way to my waist.

"... Remember to cover up.." he mumbled and I sighed.

"Okay, I will." I said and finished my cracked and wiped my hands and sat next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. He finished his coffee jelly and wrapped his arms around my waist and I got up and sat between his legs. He then hugged me tighter, placing his head on my shoulder. "Something wrong?" I asked him, running my hands over his arms.

"No." he said quietly and I glanced back at him.

"Okay." I said to him. 

"Want to keep swimming?" I asked him, holding his hand in mine, drawing circles and lines.

"I like this." he whispered and I smiled drawing a heart on his palm and brought it up to my mouth and I kissed the area I drew a heart in and he kissed my shoulder.

~~~~~

I didn't want to write about the fourth episode of the Reawakened series, so I did this pool episode instead, hope you liked it!!