New Girl

I walked into the school early today. Gabe had to get to school early for Host businesses and since we get the same ride, I was forced out of bed and made to come to school at this ungodly hour. I took out my phone and texted Saiki. "Can you come to school? I'm already here."

"Why are you so early?" He responded.

"Please?" I sent and he said he was on his way, and added a little sleep emoji at the end. 😴

I smiled and put away my phone. I walked into the school and changed from my shoes to the indoor shoes. I placed my shoes in the shoe locker and went up to my first class, History.

The teacher was already in there. "Good morning sensei." I bowed to her.

"Miss Suoh! Nice to see you up in the morning." She said.

"Thank you sensei." I smiled and went to my seat.

I sat down by the open window and lay my head down. The wind blew in and ruffled my hair, but it wasn't cold. The sun was also shining in and hitting me gently. "Well, this is so cliche of a love story." I turned my head to see Saiki.

"Hm?" I wondered.

"Pretty girl by the window, sun shining down on her with the wind blowing through her hair." He said occupying the empty seat in front of me and I smiled.

"Thank you for coming to school early. Also, sorry for making you come so early." I mumbled and he shrugged.

"Got you this." He said and pulled a paper bag.

I sat up and looked inside. It was (fav breakfast)! "That's so sweet!" I smiled at him and he had a faint blush.

"Also this." He said giving me a warm coffee. (If u don't like coffee change it to what you like)

"Aww your the best." I smiled and kissed my fingers and touched his lips with it. He smiled slightly in return.

As I was eating, I would feed Saiki a few bites every now and then. It was now 7:30, and more people were coming in. "I'll go throw this away." I said picking up our trash.

"Alright." He said moving back to his assigned seat which was next to me.

As I walked into the classroom again the teacher called out to me, "Miss Suoh!" She said and I walked over to her desk.

"Yes sensei?" I smiled.

"We are getting a mew student today. Would you show her around the campus during break?" She asked.

"Sure! No problem." I said and she nodded, excusing me.

I walked back to my seat. "Another new kid?" Saiki asked and I nodded.

"Girl or boy?" He asked.

"Girl." I answered.

Our teacher had left to go to the teachers lounge. News of the new girl had already spread to everyone. The boys were especially excited sine the last 3 transfers were boys. The teacher walked in and got everyone's attention immediately. "Get seated, I'll introduce the new transfer." our teacher said and everyone obeyed.

Then, she walked in. "What's up?" she said walking in.

"She's a gyaru." I heard the thoughts of some of my classmates.

She had blonde hair, overly decorated nails, accessories and tanned skin. "I'm Mikoto Aiura. Just call me Miko." she said writing her name on the board. "My hobbies are fortune telling and nail painting."

"Fortune telling? I'm into that too!" Yumehara said.

"Really? Fortune-telling is awesome, right?" she asked. "What's you name?" she asked.

"I'm Chiyo Yumehara. I can show you this fortune-teller who's really good." she said.

"Thanks, but you've got it wrong Chiyopipi. I'm a fortune-teller myself" she smiled.

During break, instead of showing her around like I was told to, she was bombarded with our classmates and girls from other classes asking her for their fortunes.

Toritsuka came in with a rose and was rejected. I smiled and walked over to her. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." I said and he cried and turned to hug me. I smiled and pat his back.

"I'm looking for my Mr Right of course. I read my fortune and I just know he has pink hair, has some crazy abilities and his initials are S.K." I heard Miko say.

I looked at Saiki and he had a look of disbelief. "I can't help with that." I said to him.

The next day, I walked into school, but immediately could tell Saiki wasn't here. I turned and walked out of school, making my way to Saiki's house.

On the way, I bought some snacks and sweets to eat while I was there. Before I could even knock on the door to Saiki's house, it opened and I saw it was his parents. "Thank god you're here! Kusuo is staying home from school! Is he being bullied? Is someone making fun of him?!" His parents bombarded me with questions. I smiled and tried to answer all their questions.

"I'm going to go see him." I said and ran up the stair and into his room. He was sitting in his chair, and his eyes were crossed. "I brought some coffee jelly. I'll put them in your fridge." I said aloud and he nodded.

I returned to his room, and he was gone. "Where did he teleport to?" I thought and lay down on his bed. He then reappeared and looked at me. "You good?" I asked and he nodded.

He lay down in bed next to me. "I figured it out, about how to keep the new girl from riding out about me." he said.

"How?" I asked him.

"By doing nothing." He answered.

"What?" I asked.

"My aura is too big for her to see, so she won't be able to tell its me. The range for my Aura is at least 200 meters." he told me.

"First of all, shush. I have no idea what you are talking about, and 2, I just want to sleep." I said laying my head on his pillow and he smiled at me and lay his own head down.

"Good night." I mumbled.

"Good night." he said to me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I kind of rushed this