Lost

This is like 2 chapters in one because I'm too lazy to make a whole new chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have everything packed?" Mom asked.

"I have all my clothes in my backpack. It's only for the weekend." I said putting on my slippers.

"Alright, be careful." mom said giving me a quick hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"I gotta go before dad wakes up." I added.

"Alright, have fun." Mom said and I left the house with my bag of clothes and a sports bag.

My driver drove me to the pier. I smiled and bid my driver a good bye. "I'll see you in a couple days Mr. Yamaji." I said.

"Have fun young one." He said and I nodded, stepping out of the car.

"(Y/n)!" I saw Saiko waiting for me and I nodded acknowledging him. "You look beautiful. I'm so glad you could come!" He said and bowed his head a little. "Follow me to the boat." he added.

(What you're wearing)

"I heard you were taking us to your private island." I said as we walked the path.

"Yes, I do hope you enjoy this trip." he said.

"You don't have to be so polite. I don't like you, but I don't hate you that much, anymore." I said shrugging and he smiled nervously at my comment.

"Are the others here yet?" I asked as the boat came in sight.

"Yes, they are already on board." he said as we walked up the ramp.

"Sorry that I'm late then." I said.

"It's no problem! They were just all early." he said and I smiled.

"So, the boat includes theatre, pool a gym, a small bar, don't worry no alcohol, and an orange grove." he explained.

"Why do you have an orange grove?" I asked.

"Why can't I have an orange grove?" He asked in return.

"... No comment." I said as we began the trip.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, seeing everyone else knocked out. ".... what happened this time?" I sighed. I got up and dusted myself off. I turned and saw Saiki was also awake.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. "So, what happened?" I asked.

"...." He sighed.

Soon everyone else gradually woke up. "The ship went down, and we drifted to a deserted island. It's just until help comes. That is all." Aren said.