Answers

~~Q's for Reader~~

• When did you start dating Kusuo?

Reader: "Well, after that kiss... in the chapter called 'Date? Yes'. I mean, that was our first date, and it went well, so we just assumed that after that, we're technically boyfriend girlfriend. Right??"

Saiki: "Yes. I agree"

• Would you rather date Kaido or Nendo?

Reader: "Kaido. He really is like a puppy. All cute but trying to be brave~"

• Would you rather go on a date with Takahashi or Toritsuka?

Reader: "Toritsuka, because I think he's interesting and it would be a fun date."

~~Q's for Saiki~~

• Why do you like the reader?

Saiki: "When we were kids, I liked how we both had powers. Even though I had more than her, we had something in common. Even at a young age, she was able to use her powers efficiently. When I looked at her, I wouldn't see her as skin, but as her, her (h/l) (h/c), and sparkling (e/c) eyes with her (s/c).
She then moved away for a while and I began missing stupid things. How she would send me stupid pictures every morning with her and her brother. Or telepathic conversations during lunch. Doing homework together... reading to her... when she came back, I was happy, though I didn't express it very well. When I look at her, everything seems to move slower. I wish that time would stop so I could spend more time with her.

• What would you do if reader got another boyfriend?

Saiki: " As like she is cheating? If that's the case, I'd simply steal her away."

• What if you broke up with reader and doesn't want to get back with you?

Saiki: "I can never imagine why I'd break up with her. She keeps me sane."

• What would you do if your friends found about your relationship?

Saiki: "It would make my life harder than it already is. But, if (Y/n) is okay with is, then I'd go along with it."

• What is your ideal date with reader?

Saiki: "Doing nothing. Sitting around or laying around, playing games, watching a movie, or reading a book."

• Would you rather go on a date with Teruhashi, or go on a date with Toritsuka as a girl?

Saiki: "Neither."

~~Q's for Gabriel~~

• How annoying can reader be?

Gabe: "Extremely. She pranks me every time I come home. Though I get back at her as well. One time-"

*blushing* Reader: "We don't speak of it!"

• Are you like Teruhashi's older brother?

Gabe: "God, no."

• How close are you and reader?

Gabe: "Pretty close, almost as close as Uncle Hikaru and Kaoru are. By that, I don't mean their incest act during club activities."

~~Q's for Leo~~
• Are you gay?

Leo: "N-no.. I'm Bi..."

~~Q's for Andy~~

None

~Q's for Alex~~

None

~~Q's for Ren~~
• How do you feel about your eyes?

Ren: "At first I didn't like them. I always hid my left eye behind my hair. Then I met Gabe, saying he found my eyes interesting. He introduced me to the Host Club, and that's where I met Kai. He said my eyes were beautiful and that he loved them. So I grew to love my eyes as well."

~~Q's for Kai~~

None

~~~~~~~~~

If anyone thinks of any other questions or if I didn't answer your questions, just comment them and the answers to those questions will be given at the end of the chapters