Happy

~flashback~
"Your horrible." I smiled as he picked up another grape and threw it up, hitting his head again.

"You can't do any better." He said.

"Watch and learn." I said picking up a grape. I threw it up and leaned my head back, but nothing landed in my mouth. I frowned and saw the grape hovering over my mouth. I turned and glared at Saiki. "Cheater!" I yelled and threw a grape at him.

He smiled and fed me the grape with his telekinesis. I smiled chewing on the grape. I lay down on the picnic blanket, my head resting on his crossed legs.

He ran his fingers through the ends of my hair. "Soft." He said.

I smiled closing my eyes. "Warm." I replied.

I felt something cool pressed to my mouth. I opened my eyes to see a grape floating above me. I opened my mouth and it dropped in.

"Gotta ask, do you think frozen grapes are weird?" I asked him.

"Frozen grapes?" He asked and I nodded.

"Not really." He said.

"I agree. They are so nice and cold and that crunch when you bite into them.. though they get gross when it turns warm." I said.

He then picked up a grape and froze it with his powers. He gave it to me and I smiled eating it.

~~~~~

I ate a grape as I typed out the list of potential guests. Saiki was making his own list. I was on my bed while he was using my table.

It was a simple paper split into 3 parts, yes, no and maybe. So far I had my family and my friends Layla and Kayla. I invited Gabe's friends. I put Ren and Kai as maybe since I don't know if they wanted to bring their child, and if they didn't, would one of them stay and watch their child or not.

I finished my list and closed my computer, letting it sleep. I walked over to Saiki and saw he had his mom and dad, then his grandparents. His brother was in the maybe section, along with all his friends. "Why maybe?" I asked.

"..." he didn't answer and was staring at the screen, thinking.

"Kusuo?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder. "Something wrong?" I asked.

"No.." he mumbled.

"Did you invite Saiko?" He asked.

"Yup." I smiled. "He's not bad, he behaves appropriately during these events, especially if my uncles and father are around." I smirked.

"Teruhashi?" I asked him. I saw her name wasn't even on the list.

"Really don't want her." He said.

I smiled. "I put down her brother." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"He's not bad, as long as you don't bring up his sister and he has nothing against you." I said. "Besides he's only invited to the reception, not the ceremony." I said.

~~~~~
After going through both of our lists, we had our family and the friends we were inviting to the ceremony were, Layla, Kayla, my brothers friends, Aren, Nendo, Kaido, Chiyo, and Saiko.

My Uncle Soma and his friends can't come to the ceremony sadly since they'll be making the food during that time. Teruhashi and her brother were invited to the reception. We decided not to invite Mera, since she might steal all the food.

We were both sitting cross legged facing each other about a foot apart, on my bed, looking over the list. "Thank you." He said and I looked up.

"For what?" I asked putting the papers on the side.

"You could've picked any guy and you stayed with me." He said and I smiled.

"Of course I would." I said looking at him. "You're perfectly imperfect for me." I said, reaching out and patting his head like he was a puppy.

He leaned forward and rest his head on my chest, his arms around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair.

He sat back up and I saw his ears were red. I smiled and got onto my knees and "walked" over next to him. I reached for one of his reddened ears and kissed his cheek. "Cute." I said and he turned more red.

He was so red, I thought he might be sick. I placed a hand on his forehead, and he was fine.

I moved and sat in front of him. "Kusuo?" I called his name and he looked at me. "I love you." I smiled and gave him a quick peck.

I pulled away and I felt his hand on my cheek, and he coaxed me in closer and kissed me again... and again... and again...