Beach

I yawned and jumped seeing that my dad was beside my bed, staring at me. "What the hell! MOM!" I screamed and the door opened and my mom came and pulled my dad out. "Oh by the way, Kusuo called and said he was going to the beach today." she told me.

"Okay." I sat up and stretched. "I'll get ready." I said while yawning.

~~~

I got to the beach, and it was around 10 AM. I took out my phone and texted Saiki. "Where are you right now?"

"Beach."

"Where on the beach?"

"Behind you, to the right." I looked up and saw his familiar mess of pink hair at my 5 o'clock.

"Got it~" I walked up to him and he was sitting on his towel under a large umbrella.

"Morning." I smiled and I took out a towel from my bag and lay it next to his. "Those your friends?" I asked motioning to the guy with the mohawk, and the one with light blue hair.

"Not friends.. The scary one is Nendo, the other one is Kaido." He told me and I nodded.

"Don't you know how to swim? Wimp!" Nendo asked Kaido.

"What are you saying? I can swim." Kaido said nervously. "Water!" Kaido panicked, slipped and fell on his back.

"It would be impressive if he drowned like that." Saiki thought.

"Kusuo, be nice." I bumped him with my elbow.

"Are you alright?!" I heard yelling behind me and turned to see someone in yellow and blue rush past me.

I turned to look but Saiki was covering my eyes with his hand. "You don't want to see this." He thought. "His butt is showing.." he added in awkwardly at the end.

"Oh... I see." I looked down awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" I heard Nendo's voice and Saiki put his hand down. I saw Nendo was talking to someone with red hair.

"I'm volunteering as a lifeguard." the red head said.

"His name is Hairo." Saiki told me.

"I'm drowning!!" someone yelled.

"I'm on my way!" Hairo yelled, rushing off.

"Volunteering on such a hot day like this? He sure is enthusiastic." Nendo spoke. He then said he was going to hit on some girls since swimming alone was no fun.

"Let's go." Saiki said and held my hand, pulling me towards the water.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as we continued walking further out.

"Trust me." He said and then I was pulled below the water. I opened my eyes and Saiki pulled me all the way down to the sea bed. 

"Do you always come down here when you're at the beach?" I asked as I sat on the sea bed.

"It's quiet, and no one can bother me." he added, laying down.

"Well, other than the skeleton next to you, but I guess." I said and lay down with him.

".. Kusuo, give me some air." I smiled, pointing to my mouth.

"Just swim up." he said.

"Aw, meanie." I said, pouting.

"Nice swim suit." he thought to me.

"Thanks, I'll see you back on shore." I waved bye and randomly placed a sea rock on his stomach then began swimming up to the surface.

" I waved bye and randomly placed a sea rock on his stomach then began swimming up to the surface

(Image reference for swimsuit, change if not your taste)

I popped my head above the water and took a deep breath. I heard yelling and turned to see it was Nendo, who was carrying Kaido, Hairo and an unconscious girl. He then sunk down. I was about to help when I saw Saiki already beat me to it.

I began swimming to shore and Saiki noticed me. He got me a towel and handed it to me as I stepped onto the beach. "Thanks." I smiled and wrapped it around me. "By the way, are you using your abilities so I look like someone else?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Oh, Okay. That explains it. Though I don't know who others see me as." I said and shrugged. "Want me to give you a ride home?" I asked as he grabbed my bags for me.

"I don't care." he said putting on his shirt.

"Alright then." I smiled at him an called my butler.

~~~

"See you in school." I waved bye to him as we dropped him off at his house.

"Yeah, see you." He said and closed the car door and walked towards his house.

~~~~~

{Edited 7/22}