He looked down at me and cracked a small smile before licking his lips. That's when he bends down to put his hands on my waist.

"Jump," he instructs.

I jumped and immediately locked my legs around his waist.

"I love you," Zay said to me in a low voice, slightly tightening his grip around me.

"I love you too."

We stayed in that position for a good 20 seconds more until he put me down.

"Aight go get ready. We finna go eat."

"Out in public?"

"Yes, Jae. Out in public."

"But, you kind-" he cut me off.

"Go get ready or we not eatin at all today."

"Ok...gimme a second so I can change."

"Go head."

—45 Minutes Later—

-Zay-

"You got yo glasses?" I asked Jaelyn when she got in the car.

"Yeah...it's in my purse."

"Aight...you got everything?"

"Mm-hm."

Wit that said, I drove off and out of the parking lot and headed in the direction of the nearest Popeyes.

"Where we goin?" She asks me.

"To get some fried chicken," I answered.

"Oh thank god."

"What?"

"I was craving some chicken."

When we got there, we made a decision to go in instead of goin through the drive thru.

"Watchu want?" I asked Jae.

"Can you wait? Like we just got in..."

I couldn't help but chuckle at her lil remark at the end.

Not gonna lie, she was cute as fuck when she was irritated or mad only cause she was short. Most of the time she be yellin at me when she on ha period and I juss be lookin down at her smiling an trying not to laugh.

"Aight but hurry the fuck up. We don't got all day, princess," I told her.

"Zay...don't rush me. I wanna make sure I get something that I'm gonna enjoy," she says.

Only my shorty, bruh. Lmao.

When it was our turn to order, I knew what I wanted.

"Yeah, lemme get the classic chicken sandwich wit some fries and a Diet Coke," I requested.

"Jae...watchu want?"

"Umm...lemme get the 4 piece chicken combo with the mash potatoes and a fruit punch."

"Ok...your total is 22.64," the cashier said.

I reached into my back pocket for my wallet and in the middle of me payin, I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I turned to see a random nigga just standin there.

"Are you that new Player for the falcons?" He asked me wit all smiles.

"Who?"

"Zavon Ross. The new wide receiver..."

"Uh...yeah. Thas me."