Fever Pt 59

Four Years Later
Megan POV

"Happy anniversary!"We yelled in pure excitement as the kids jumped on the bed.

"Happy anniversary!"Nicki raised up in the bed, still sleepy. We gave each other a kiss before she bent down and gave a kiss to each of the kids. Nicki and I finally got married four years ago and we've been feeling like newlyweds ever since. The married life is amazing and Missa, Kennedy and Karim make it so much better. To just be around them brightens my day.

"Here's your food."I smiled, sitting the tray on her lap.

"Thank you."She smiled. "And who prepared this?"She asked.

"We did."Karim yelled with joy.

"They made the cereal and I poured the orange juice. And of course Reese and Macy just ate stuff that fell off the counter, they didn't help at all."I joked, rubbing Macy's back as she bit at my fingers, wanting to play.

"Well, I appreciate every part."Nicki responded, making the kids go ballistic.

"Okay, you guys, Kennedy, Karim, go get ready for school."I dismissed them.

"Okay mommy."Kennedy said, her and Karim going to their rooms to pick out their clothes for the day.

"How did you sleep?"I asked, running my fingers through Nicki's curls as she ate her lucky charms cereal.

"Amazing, next to you."

"Still as corny as you were when we first got together."I giggled, kissing her forehead.

"What we doing today?"She asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"This is our first anniversary we're spending not out of the country."Nicki pointed out. "I know. Crazy right."I replied.

"Yeah. But it also feels good to be home for our special day. We can just chill here, ya know."She suggested, making me smile.

"And have some amazing sex!"I cheesed.

"Ooh I can't wait."She said.

"I'm gonna go check on the kids while you finish up."I got out of the bed and went into Kennedy's room since her room is closest to our bedroom.

"You almost ready?"I asked her.

"Yeah mommy, I'm just having trouble putting my skirt on."She confessed.

"Let me help you."I got down on my knees so I could be at her level and helped her pull her skirt over her growing legs.

"Pretty soon, we're gonna have to go up a size."I joked, buttoning up her skirt for her. The twins are five now and starting their first day of real school today.

"Watchu tryna say?"She asked. "Wan' fight?"She balled her fist up with a smirk on her face. "Wan' fight?"She repeated, in her cute little baby voice.

"Ima beat Nicki's ass for teaching you that."I muttered to myself.

"Fight mommy!"She hit my cheek with her fist. "Girl."I gave her a stern look making her laugh.

"I don't find a damn thing funny Kennedy."I snapped as she hit me in the face again, wanting to play. I smacked her bottom, telling her to stop hitting me.

"You do that with Nicki not me."I told her, making her pout.

"Fix your face."I demanded as I tied her shoes. "Now lotion them ashy legs."I gave her the big bottle of Nivea lotion and left her room, going to Karim's room which was right across the hall.

"Hey mommy."He smiled, making me smile. "Hey baby."I sat down on his bed.

"Look, I tied my own shoes!"He cheered happily. I gasped. "That's my big boy!"I cheered, adding on to his happiness.

"Ma, I'm ready to get my hair done."Kennedy yelled. I told Karim that I'd be right back then went to the bathroom to spray Kennedy's hair and style her braids into a big bun on top of her head. I laid her baby hairs down on her forehead and sent her on her way.

"Nicki, we 'bout to leave."I yelled up the stairs. "Okay."She yelled back.

The three of us left the house and started on the route to take them to school for their first day. A half an hour later, I made it back home to Missa and Nicki.

"That's two taken care of."I said, plopping down on the bed watching as Nicki got Missa ready for daycare. Once she was ready to go, Nicki bought her to daycare and came back to the house. "Now it's just us."She smirked, climbing onto the bed in a seductive manner. "Ooh, what you tryna do?"I smirked.

"You know exactly what is trying to do."She pushed me lightly prompting me to lay on the bed then climbed on top of me, pushing my thong to the side and slipping two fingers into me.

"Mm,"I moaned lightly. "Go faster."

She hit my thigh. "Don't tell me what to do. This my pussy!"She said, making me pout. "I will go as slow as I want."She added, moving like molasses.

"Nicki, come on."I dragged, becoming annoyed. Here I am thinking she about to give me the business but instead she's playing around.

"What?"She asked quietly, flicking her tongue against my clit before sliding it down to my asshole, making me jump.

"What the hell!"I yelped.

"Shh, I just want to try something."She shushed me, placing two fingers from her other hand into my crack.

She fingered me in both holes all while eating me like I was her last meal. Nicki finally began to pump faster after all that teasing which relieved me.

I cupped my tits, moaning, as she got me wetter and wetter by the second. She ate me until I came on her lip; I watched her smile as she licked it off her lip. We did so many positions just to see if we still had the moves after four years and we did!

"Nickiiii!"I cried out as I rode her—backwards cowgirl style.

"Mhm."She mumbled, smacking my ass hard. "Yes, smack it!"I screamed with pleasure. She smacked my ass repeatedly while I twerked and shook my ass all over her strap-on, coating it with my cum in the process.

~~~~

"Ooh shit, that feels so much better."I uttered to myself as I unwrapped the scarf on my head, letting my hair out. I brushed it, letting my blowout flow down my back.

I slid open the drawer and pulled out the case that held my wedding ring. "The fuck."I said out loud once I opened the case and found that the ring wasn't in there. I could've sworn I put it in the case on my dresser in the bathroom last night when I took my shower.

"You okay in there?"Nicki asked from the bedroom.

"No. My ring! It's gone."I informed her, not even about to lie about it.

"What do you mean it's gone?"She asked, coming into the bathroom with her eyebrows furrowed.

"It's gone! It's not where I left it."I said, feeling my eyes start to tear up.

For the next hour and a half, I tore the house apart looking for my ring but to no avail. "It's nowhere in the house."I cried.

"Megan, it's okay."Nicki tried to comfort me.

"No it's not."I rebuttled.

"Yes it is. Look at me,"She grabbed my face, "I can get you another ring."She assured me.

"But it won't be the same."I continued.

"It'll turn up somewhere. I promise."She kissed my cheek then my lips as I laid on her chest in the bed crying my eyes out while she held me.

I can't believe I lost my ring.