Fever Pt 50

1 month later
Megan POV

Today is my appointment with Catalino to find out if I'm pregnant or not and I'm so happy about it so that I can rub it in Nicki's face that I'm not carrying another baby. Once we rule that out, we can find out why I'm throwing up constantly. I think it may just be a bad case of food poisoning.

Nicki and I got the twins ready then I let her shower and get dressed while I watched the twins. She came downstairs looking thick as ever in her high waist jeans and crop top with her brown wedges. "Damn."I said, grabbing her ass.

"You like it?"She asked, nervously.

"Yeah. Spin for me baby."

She did a sexy twirl and nervously smiled when she finished. "So sexy."I complimented, shoving my tongue into her mouth. "I would bone you right on this couch if they were asleep."

"We've got the baby monitor. Let's go upstairs real quick."She suggested. I nodded my head and followed her to our bedroom, strapping myself up.

"Ooh!"She squealed as I pushed my way inside her tight pussy.

"We haven't done this in so long."I whispered, going faster.

"I know. I missed this."She said back. "Faster Meg,"

———————

"Your hair's growing back fast."I pointed out, running my finger tips through Nicki's new hairdo. Due her surgery, the doctors had to shave her hair down to the scalp so that they could do the operation properly and now she's growing it back out, natural, and I am in awe.

 Due her surgery, the doctors had to shave her hair down to the scalp so that they could do the operation properly and now she's growing it back out, natural, and I am in awe

"Yeah, it is."She eyed herself in the mirror. "I like it like that."I added, making her smile.

"You look sexy too Meg,"She returned the compliment.

I paired my outfit with a pair of white Gucci sandals and a few bracelets from Pandora with an iced out MK watch

"Okay. We're ready."I said, once the dogs were fed and placed in their cages.

We strapped the twins into their car seats and headed on our way to the doctors office.

"Okay. You know the drill. Hop on up here."Catalino told me before going over to Nicki and the twins.

"How have you been since your surgery?"She asked Nicki.

"I'm doing well. Thanks for asking."

"And how are the twins? They're four months now."

"They're great. Growing fast."I chimed in.

"Yes. Before ya know it, they'll be stealing your car at night and going to parties."

"I think not."Nicki said to her as we eyed her intently. "Moving along, shall we?"She laughed, sliding her gloves on and coming over to me to spread the gel on my stomach to see if I'm pregnant.

"You're having implantation bleeds right?"

"Well, I don't think we should call it that."I chuckled. "Well, not yet at least."

"Yeah, okay. She's in denial but I know she's pregnant."Nicki interrupted in a sad tone.

"You knew she was pregnant last time, with the twins. You're very smart Nicki."Catalino told her before turning to me. "You should listen to her. She knows."

I rolled my eyes, ready to leave. I really hope I'm not pregnant again. I don't think I'll be able to go it with three infants all at once. "Well Megan, you're pregnant...again."Delilah gave me a closed mouth smile. "However, I can not tell you how far you are, you'll have to schedule another appointment in about a month or so since it's so early."

"And this is just a phase. She'll be more than happy to be carrying another child."She assured Nicki.

"I know that's right."Nicki chimed. "We're getting food after this."I stated.

"Your prescription will be at your local pharmacy. Walgreens, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay. You already know everything else and I trust you so I'm not going to go over protocol with you like I do with other patients. Just be careful, please. Nicki, make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

I smacked my lips and got down from the table, highly annoyed with how today turned out.

"So you're not going to help me put the twins in their seats."Nicki spoke from the backseat. I sucked my teeth, got out of the passenger seat and buckled Karim up before getting back in my seat, fastening my own seatbelt.

"I don't know what your problem is but you better fix it."Nicki said once she was situated in the driver seat.

"Whatever."

"You're being real immature right now. You're twenty-four, you know where unprotected sex gets you—,"

"I don't need a lecture Nic. Please just get me a spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A."

"Whatever you say baby."She turned into the parking lot of the fast food joint.

Why do I keep doing this to myself; one fuck up after another, I thought to myself.

"Don't think of it like that."Nicki said out of nowhere. Damn, she's always reading my mind. "Let's just hope it's not twins again."She laughed, making me crack a smile, remembering how my first birth experience had turned out.

Nicki POV

I can't lie, I'm a little upset at how this appointment turned out. I mean, Kennedy and Karim aren't even a year old yet and Megan is already pregnant again. However, I don't think of this pregnancy as a setback. I feel as indifferent about it as I did the first pregnancy; I was happy to have Karim and Kennedy in my life and I'll be happy to take on another kid. As the days go on, you just have to learn to adjust to the way your life has turned out whether it's for the better or for the worst.