zay - you are never gonna ask any of your friends for sleepover after this..!

me - my wish..!!!

zay - babe come down..

me - why..?!

zay - iam waiting for you..

Even I was missing him so much. "rose I will come in 5 " I said standing up.

"what? can't you stay away from him for few hours? " she asked giving me a playful smile.
"nope..! " I said pressing the word p.

when I walked downstairs he gave me one of his signature smile with his adorable dimple.
He pulled me towards him wrapping his hands around my waist and hugged me.

" angel I missed you so much " he said kissing my head.
"me too " I replied

"let's go on a walk.. " he said interlacing our fingers.
We went for walk for few minutes and most of the time we were silent just enjoying each others company.
He walked me till our bedroom "good night " I said turning around to face him.
"goodnight angel " he said pecking my lips..

Ugh..! To be honest I didn't get sleep last night.
I sat rubbing my eyes in frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with you.Your eyes are swollen, didn't you get any sleep..?! " rose asked coming out of restroom.

"I didn't get any sleep.. " I said pouting.
"You look like panda " she said sipping coffee.
"But I seriously need to get some sleep " I said standing up walking towards the door.

"And where the hell are you going with that face of yours "
"Iam going to get some sleep " I said holding the handle of door.

"How come you didn't get sleep Harriet this is your bed right "
"That bed is mine, this room is also mine, hell this house is also mine but you are not my husband so I couldn't get any sleep last night "

"oo someone is in good mood " she said teasing

"sleepy mood " saying this I walked downstairs to the room where zayden and alex were sleeping.

I knocked once then opened without waiting for answer.
"Alex someone's at the door " zayden said his face dipped in the pillow and judging by his voice iam sure he is frustrated.
I could hear water running in the bathroom so alex is taking bath.

I made my way towards bed and tugged the quilt away.
"don't alex " he said pulled back the quilt till it covered his head.
Does he think it's alex.

I did that once again "I swear alex iam gonna kill you, you fucking bas - " he turned to face me, frustrated look in his eyes turned into soft ones. "babe " he said, his voice low.

He ran his fingers in his hair and before he could tell me anything, I hovered over him with my hands wrapped around his shoulder and my face buried into his chest.
This is what I needed, him..!
He wrapped his hands around my waist drawing circles.
"angel.. "

"hmm "

" did you sleep last night?! "

" what do you think..?! "

"I think you didn't "

" hmm "

"now let's get some shut-eye " he said tightening his grip on my waist and pulling the quilt till my waist.

My eyes started to feel heavy, finally Iam sleepy..!
I could hear alex and zayden speaking.
"What is cutie doing here?! "

" Can't you see, she came here to get some sleep "

"You know what..?! I can't predict you guys anymore "
"better, you can attend college I will come in the afternoon " zayden said
"don't forget we have match today "
"okay.. "

I hear footsteps moving away, oh yea rose, someone needs to drop her.
"zayden rose " I said without moving away from him
"dude drop rose " zayden said to alex.
"What iam I..? your servant " alex replied
"alex please " I said with my sleepy voice
"Only for you cutie " he said and closed the door.

I felt soft lips on my neck. I so badly want to push him away but the feeling of his lips on my neck is so beautiful that I don't want him to stop.

"angel wake up.. it's already 12.30 " he whispered in my ear.
"5 minutes zayden " I said wrapping my hands around his neck.
"babe I have match from 2 , get up now " he said nuzzling base of my neck.

I couldn't help but moan. He continued trailing wet kisses all over my neck.
His phone started ringing.
"No I didn't forget iam coming " he said and disconnected the call.
I half opened my eyes to look at his handsome face.

"Who was that " I asked rubbing my eyes
"morning to you too, it was alex, get up now, we are gonna be late " he said getting down the bed. He looked at me once more and leaned in giving me a chaste kiss.

"Okay I will take shower and get ready in 20 " I said
" How about taking shower together " he was smirking.
"Dream on lover boy " I said giggling and went to our bedroom to take shower.
❤...