He took a deep breath.

"My father can probably talk to their leader and explain things. He would let you off the hook if my father tells him to. But this doesn't mean you're safe from the Ciners for your mistake.

"The only reason why the Redar would forgive us would be because of our agreements with them."

He starts to walk away but doesn't forget to tap my ass.

"Son of a bitch." I say to myself.

"I hope you're talking about yourself. Cause your acting like one." I heard Camille say.

"Camille hi....."

This was the hard part of making a mistake.

Camille.

"Don't hi me! Why do you always spell trouble for yourself? You make it really hard for me to cover you up. You're officially grounded."

"What? You can't ground me."

"Well this won't go unpunished."

Hopefully she would forget this ever happened. She always did.

Vanessa came to me some minutes after.

"Thank you so much Sky! Thank you for this. Gabriel and everyone might want to scold you for this. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. This is what happens when you break the law. It's inevitable." I said and laughed.

Narrator's p.o.v

Gabriel assembles his sons for a meeting at their house.

"Dante. First of all stop the dating website nonsense. It doesn't go well with your nature and you're getting dangerously close to that girl, Sky.

"She might get information out of you without you knowing. Don't forget who she is."

"I'm not giving up. Once I start I'm not turning back." Dante says with much seriousness

"Why this attitude with even shits like this? Anyway, one more thing."

"The people involved in the incidents involving Camille and Dante were the Death snake. They want Dante's head, as usual." Gabriel said rolling his eyes.

"We need to get rid of them."

Alexis p.o.v

The next day, everything went back to normal.

It was currently lunch time.

'A time where if you're looking for Sean, that's exactly where he is.'

As I came into the kitchen, Sean came up to my face.

"I'm thinking of joining that date stuff that Dante is doing." He said really excited.

I actually thought Sean wasn't a website dating person. You'd think you know a guy.

Throughout my stay in their house, I avoided Dante a lot.