Part 23:

Jo

"green beans and steak tonight?" I asked Honor as we walked down the isle at Walmart.

"Chicken." she said while nodding.

"we already had chicken daddy wants something else." I said as I pushed the cart.

"why does he always gets what he wants?" she asked while frowning and I laughed.

"I dunno ask him he's a big baby." I said she grabbed onto my hand and I continued to go down my grocery list and get everything I needed for the house.

"can I go to the toy isle?" she asked.

" lesi were almost done." I said.

"pleaseeee just for a few minutes." She pleaded.

"fine stay in the toy isle and don't talk to strangers." I warned she smiled and nodded and ran off to the toy isle, king kicked and started whining.

"hush she'll be back," I told him as I put the pacifier in his mouth, he doesn't like being away from honor to long he gets grumpy it's cute to me and Terrance after I got everything I needed I headed to the toy isle.

"lesi?" I called out as I walked down the toy isle but she wasn't there. "excuse me have you seen a girl over here?" I asked a lady and she shook her head no and I began to panic.

"Honor!" I yelled as I looked around.

"I'm right here!" Lesi said as she jumped out of a ball pin, and a let out a sigh in relief.

"honor you can't do that." I warned.

"why? I was just playing around." she shrugged.

" I'm responsible for you if anything ever happens to you your daddy will be very angry at me you understand?" I asked her and she nodded.

"sorry jojo," She replied and I hugged her tight.

***
I walked in the house and put Kingston's car seat down on the sofa,

"Lesi go tell Terrance to come downstairs to help us with the groceries please." I said and she nodded and skipped upstairs. I unbuckled Kingston and picked him up and kissed him on his cheek.

"bubba you so handsome." I said while pushing him up on my hip, I took my shoes off and walked into the kitchen that's when I heard honor scream.

"Lesi what's wrong?" I asked as I began walking up the stairs she continued to yell and run out the room and grab onto me and cried.

"Lesi hey calm down what's wrong where's daddy?" I asked, I couldn't understand what she was saying because she was crying to hard I walked in the room and my legs went weak, everything happened in slow motion, Terrance was laying in our bed in a pool of his blood eyes wide open, it wasn't until I heard Kingston start crying until I came to my senses.

"shh." I said as I rocked him and walked out of the room. "Honor put your shoes on!" I yelled.

***

Lucas

"how you get so good at this?" I asked Nicole while looking at her.

"learned from the best." she said as she shot and killed me.

"Me." I said while smirking.