Part 18:

Jo

I limped to the NICU,eager to see bubba.

"Now Doctor Wallace you can not go in there you can look through the glass we don't want the other babies to get any outside illnesses." The old nurse said.

"okay." I said, she walked inside the room and I saw her roll a tiny baby up to the window, bubba looked so fragile he was the size of my palm he had all types of chords and tubes over him and I covered my mouth in disbelief.

"Josephine." Another nurse said from behind me I turned around and she had a birth certificate.

"we still don't have a name." she said nervously.

Flash back

"baby names." Joy said as she wrote on a clip board.

"Man Joy you said we was finna do some fun." Pryce complained.

"This is fun we picking out our nephews name." she said I laughed as I rubbed my stomach.

"Arnold." Cortez said as him and Lucas came out the kitchen with a big bowl of chips.

"Arnold?" Joy said while mugging.

"heyyyyyy Arnold whatchu doin football head or however that shit go." Pryce mocked Joy laughed and I mushed his head.

"Man that name fye." Tez shrugged as he sat down cuddling up to Joy.

"we ain't naming my son no damn Arnold." Lucas said as he sat down next to me.

"Jaden!" Pryce yelled.

"that's so plain." I said as I grabbed me a handful of Lucas's chips he pinched me and pulled me close to him.

"What about Tevin that's so cute." Joy said.

"I got one lemme see the board." Lucas said as he motioned Joy to give him the board she gave it to him and he started writing and he turned it over.

"Kingston Kyrie Moore." We all said together.

"Yeah det hoe hard." Pryce said.

"tew hard." Cortez said as he dapped Pryce up, me and joy rolled our eyes.

"It's to early to pick names anyways." I said while waving them off.

"Youn like the name?" Lucas asked.

"It's okay I want a name that had a deeper meaning behind it." I shrugged, Lucas looked at Pryce Joy and Cortez talking and motioned me to follow him I followed him upstairs to his room and laid out on his bed.

"you getting comfortable I see." he said as he walked in his closet.

"I'm full and tired." I said, he laughed and came out of his closet with a book I sat up and he sat next to me and flipped through some pages.

"ooouu who is that." I said while pointing at this beautiful girl.

"That's Nicole my younger sister." He said as he flipped the page.

"And that?" I asked as i pointed at another picture of a young boy and a man.

"that's my pops and my little brother." he said.

"oh." I said awkwardly.

"youn want to know his name?" He asked.

"sure what's his name." I said.

"Kingston." he said while looking at me.

"He-

"when my pops was killed he was with Kingston nobody knew of him for real he was only three." Lucas shrugged.