Part 2:

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine I looked around the luxurious room then looked down at the naked man next to me.

"Fuck." I said low. I looked around for my phone and saw it sitting on the dresser I silently got up trying not to wake the man and grabbed my phone and purse off the dresser it was going on one in the afternoon and of course I had a million missed calls from my parents. I looked around for my clothes because I was sadly only in my bra and underwear there was no sign of my fucking clothes so I grabbed a shirt and some sweatpants out of his drawer and quickly left out of the room and closed the door. I messed with my hair as I walked down the stairs my head was throbbing.

"How the hell am I going to get home."

"yo Lucas!" Someone called out from the living room. I quickly ran to the door unfortunately I was not fast enough because my hands and body was pinned on the door. I was confronted by yet another sexy man.

"Damn." I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Jo." I said.

"Give me one reason not to kill you right now." He said.

"Cortez leave her alone Lucas brought her here last night." A girl said from the stairs. He let go of me and I clenched my jaw.

"Don't get mad at me I didn't know you were one of Lucas's hoes." He mumbled.

"First of all you dumb breed unintelligent nigga I am not a hoe I am jo come correct." I snapped. He rolled his eyes.

"I'll get Lucas." He said.

"no need I have a ride." I said while walking out of the door and slamming it. I didn't have a ride but I just wanted to prove a point. I just walked a couple blocks and called an Uber after thirty minutes a silver old car pulled up I angrily got in the back seat aggravated that it took thirty minutes to come get me plus my head was throbbing.

"Where am I taking you." He asked.

"Downtown Atlanta." I said simply.

"You sure you don't look the part." He said while driving.

"do you get paid to criticize my looks?" I asked. He looked in the review mirror and looked at the road. It wasn't a long drive I told him where to go and saw my car. I unlocked my car door and got inside and put my head on the stirring wheel.

"This is going to be the worst day ever aint it?" I asked while looking up. I started my car and drove to my house I got out dragging my feet and unlocked my door. My two dogs buddy and Mac ran over to me as I walked in the door.

"Move." I said while locking the door but buddy kept jumping up and down excited to see me and Mac did as she was told and went and minded her own business with her boujee ass.

"Buddy move now!" I yelled. he started to whimper as I walked up stairs to my bedroom I stripped completely and took a long shower I got out and put on a t shirt and my underwear with some socks and left my hair in its curly state. I got in my bed under the covers and then buddy jumped in the bed with me I rolled my eyes and petted him.

"Hi papa." I said cooing at him. He laid down on his back and looked at me. I laughed a scratched his tummy. My phone began to ring from an unknown caller I answered it thinking it was one of my patients.

"Josephine Wallace." I said while putting buddy in my lap.

"Hey sis." Hailey's scratchy voice said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hailey how did you get my number?" I said annoyed.

"Does it really matter? Your my sister I haven't seen or spoken to you in two years." Hailey said. I took the phone off my ear and looked at it and put it back to my ear.

"Girl what do you want?" I asked.

"Look jo I know you making big bank over there in Atl I just need you to lend me a 2k." She said.

"Hell no you still owe me money from the last time I lent you money." I said,

"See this what I be talking about what you think cause you live in some big ass house and got a good job you better than me or some?" She said with a attitude.

"Yes Hailey I do." I said and hung up. I tossed my phone down and buddy just looked up at me.

"Who does that crazy girl think she is papa?" I said while lifting him up in the air. Here's a little back story on my sister Hailey she's an drug addict a bad one at that also she steals she's done stole so much shit from my mama and daddy and they still give her money or whatever she wants or needs. That's not the only sister I got now I got another one Noel, Noel has an excuse though she's mentally unstable I can't blame her growing up in our fucked up house can change you. How come all three of us grew up in the same house but only one of us successful? I'll never get that. I laid down and and watched some tv and fell into a deep sleep. My alarm went off alerting me I had to get ready for work I just started night shifts at the hospital. I work at a clinic during the day but only if my patients set up an appointment or it's an emergency and they need me. I put on my work clothes and locked Buddy and Mac in their cages and gave them food and water to last them through the night I don't get off until the morning. I drove to the hospital and walked inside and clocked in. I was still feeling kinda bad but I ignored it because I didn't want to take off I was feeling a bit nauseous and my head was hurting and my body was also all of the sudden and my body never do any of those things.

"Doctor Wallace we need you in room 322." A nurse said. I nodded and walked to the room I knocked on the door and then I heard a come in. Their was sitting shirtless my one night stand and the boy I had met earlier.

"Shit." I said.