Arthur x Male Wellie

You were waiting outside the parade, upset you couldnt go in to see your boyfriend. The constables didn't mind you waiting around though. They were used to you waiting on Arthur Hastings. You heard the door and saw a familiar face. "Arthur!!" You chirped in excitement before hugging him tightly. "Y/n!!" He dropped his suitcase and wrapped his arms around you in a warm embrace. You nuzzled into his neck and smiled. The two of you nuzzled noses and gazed into each others eyes. "Ready to head, y/n?" He asked as he picked up his suitcase with one hand and held yours with the other. "Fuck yes I am! Its been so dull without you..." You huffed as the two of you headed towards maidenholm.

"So how was work?" You asked as the two of you walked together. "It was boring as usual. Clive fucked up so I got more work then I wanted..." He grumbled before you kissed him on the cheek. "But I'm happy its done for the day and I get to be with you." He cooed as he gave your hand a soft squeeze. "I love you so much, Arthur. I really really do." You said with a genuine smile. "I love you even more, y/n. You're sweeter then joy." He cooed at you happily.

(222 words. This was requested and it took too long lol. Got distracted by fan cleaning)