ABDL James x Roger

James was cuddling up with Roger on the couch. It was a rainy day outside and the pair were loving on each other. They had their own home, away from Helen. The couple had a secret they kept from everyone though.

Roger kissed James on the head and cooed as James nuzzled into him. James was into abdl. He had a thick diaper taped to his bum. He was also wearing a loose shirt with just his diaper. There was a pacifier clipped to his shirt and he sucked the teat happily. "Well arent you a little cutie today?" Roger cooed at his baby. James smiled at him and gurgled. "How would you like to get some food? Its getting close to dinner." Roger said in a soft tone. The ginger haired man absolutely adored taking care of his lover. James' face lit up and he bounced a bit. "Din dins!" He chirped happily, making Roger chuckle. "Yes, moo moo. Its dinny time." Roger said as a genuine smile formed on his face. He picked up James and got up from the couch. "Me helps?" James asked in a muffled tone due to the binky still in his mouth. "Daddy has food for his baby, and daddy is eating leftovers." Roger said as he carried James into the kitchen on his hip. "Wun helps dada!" James said as he was put in his highchair. "You can help by being a good boy." Roger left the room but came back with a stuffed cat. James squealed and hugged the plushie close. "Fank chu, dada!" James chirped out as he nuzzled the plushie.

Roger heated up food for himself but grabbed a jar of mushed apples for James. He grabbed a spoon and pulled a chair closer to James. James hugged the plush closer as Roger lifted a spoonful to his mouth. "Num!" James said before the spoon was pushed into his mouth. Roger gave a small sigh of relief when James accepted the applesauce without a fuss. "Such a good baby!" Roger praised as he kept feeding him. Roger set the half empty jar out of James' reach before getting his own food. "Ah wub dada." James said with a smile on his face. Roger smiled back at him as he took a bite of his food. "And daddy loves you even more, baby bum." Roger cooed at him and blew him a kiss, making James giggle.

(406 words for EccentricMethod)