Verloc x Morris

The scientist nuzzled up against his constable. Morris was doing paperwork at his desk as his lover and boss got affectionate. Morris smiled and pulled him into a passionate kiss. "You sure are loving today, Ver." Morris teased. "I've been cooped up all week, Morris!" Verloc huffed and buried his face into the constables neck. Morris turned his chair and pulled the smaller man into his lap.

Verloc hugged him and cooed softly. Morris held him and continued his paperwork. Verloc kissed his lover over and over. "I love you so much, Morris. Please dont ever leave..." Verloc whimpered. The poor man had fears that everyone were either out to get him or leave him. "You know I'm never going to leave you, Anton. I swear on my life." Morris reassured amd slowly slipped off his lovers glasses. The bobby set the glasses on his desk and held his lover close. Verloc closed his eyes and nuzzled into his bobby. "Thank you, Morris." He said before letting himself drift off into sleep. The scientist had cried his heart out not long ago, and was drained of energy from barely sleeping. Morris would always let him cuddle up and sleep. The bobby cared deeply for his lover. He didn't care is verloc was his boss, he loved him dearly. And Verloc showed how happy it made him to be loved.

(229 words)