SPECIAL EPISODE! !

Start from the beginning

'Hope that you all will follow them and stay away from outsider and saty safe at home. Because your safety is more important than anything.'

"Shall we start?"

'Sure.'

"Okay, first thing you can do is....you can read some books which you stacked up but didn't had enough to read it. Like example;  adventure type of books will make you feel less bored because it will drift your mind to another world."

'But do remember that you also have to make sure to finish your studies as well. Because if you don't do that, maybe it will be a great loss afterward.'

"Second thing, you can be more creative. Like say, you can write your own book with your creative thoughts or you can make poems which can turn out to be a great song later. "

'Third thing, you can always talk to your friends. Make sure to ask them about their health condition and aware them about staying away from outsiders.'

"That will be from us, thank you so much for hearing and reading. Stay safe everyone." Namjoon waves at the end.

"Cut!" I smiled and waved at Namjoon before walking out to Jin's room.

"Jin , your ready?!!"

"AISHHH! KOOKIE!! GO TO OUR ROOM!!!" Jin screams and Kookie quickly runs out and almost bumped into me.

"Careful!" He grins and runs to Jungkook's room.

"HEYO!! JIN! IT'S ME YOUR BOI!" I banged on the door and Jin peeked out.

"You are a girl!"

"I'm a stranger now shut up!" I sneered and he scoffed.

"Shall we start?"

"Uh!Uh!  Wait! My tea!" Jin pours some tea into his cup and raise one his eyebrows.

"Want some?"

"Are you asking or offering?"

'Maybe both.' Jinie replies while scratching his neck.

"Okay! Jin let's start!"

Jin's tips:

"Anneyenhaseo! I'm Jin. How are you all doing in this boring shit hole."

'Language, hyung.'

"Ah! I forgot! There's many underage readers are here too. My bad! Anyway, I'm here to hype you all up. About what you can do while staying at home."

'Rule one, you can be a chef or baker. Because who knows there's hidden talent inside you. So, you can cook for your family and test your skills '

"Rule two, cleaning up your home and redecorate your room with new stuffs. If you are a ARMY then oh boi! Get your items and arrange them like your life is depending on it."

'Rule three, you can help your siblings with their homeworks or help your parents with house chores and-'