Chapter 17: Car wash

Start from the beginning

3 of them: Fuuuuck!

We turned around and we saw a angry Will, I seen Will angry many times especially with me, so I want scared of him. I was scared of the bots, I seen them all angry, well besides Optimus. We made our way down the stairs where we saw the bots in their Alt mode, which went they were really pissed, usually they're standing tall but not today.

Jason: Ohhh we are so Fucked!

Shelby: Man Ironhide is going to kill me

Ace: You guys are lucky I never seen HIM mad!

Jason: Yeah your probably the most screwed.

Ironhide and Starfire Transformed they came closer to us so did Will.

Ironhide: WHERE WERE YOU 3?!?

Starfire : DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE!

Will: WE SPENT HOURS LOOKING FOR YOU 3

We lifted up our shirts over our noses so they couldn't see us smiling, we looked at each other and our faces were red from try to not laughing. The more they started to scream the funnier it was for us.

Will: OPTIMUS WAS EVEN WORRIED!

We immediately stop laughing when he said that. The Optimus drove a bit closer to us then he transformed and hit the ground with his fist really hard. We looked at him with wide eyes.

Shelby: Oh.....damn

Jason: We are definitely screwed

Ace: You think

He then glared at us, Sideswipe was right his glares are scary as fuck, we like almost shit ourselves.

Optimus: You 3 have made us very worried! We thought you were captured by Decepticons!

He wasn't screaming but his voice was loud, he was calm it was weird.

Ace: Optimus we're fine.....you guys shouldn't worry....

He transformed to his Alt mode and His holoform appeared.

Jason: Oh.....Shit...

He came closer to me and was glaring the shit out of us.

Optimus: Ace we are your guardians! The Decepticons know that you 3 are working with us! They know who you 3 are! *Growls*

We didn't dare smile or try to to laugh, We just stayed quiet. I was getting pissed though cause they are treating us like kids.

Ace: I know that we're in danger, but we're 18, we're not fucking children! In a few month I'm going to turn 19! If we were in trouble we would have called you!

Everyone looked at me shocked, I mean I did talk back to Optimus, I didn't scream at him I just said it loud like he did. Thought that seem to get Optimus even more mad. His face was getting a bit red I knew I fucked up but I had the wright to speak my mind.

Optimus: and what if you could not! What where we supposed to do then! As your guardian you should have let us know where you 3 were!

Ace: Why! I'm not a fucking child to be looked after! I appreciate that you are protecting me but can I go somewhere when I have a day off with out you going in my business!

I heard Optimus growl, Jason and Shelby were looking at me, I never been this mad and never at Optimus this was the first time we both had a argument.

Starfire: Ace....we are just looking after you.....

Jason:.....I agree with Ace.....we aren't kids....we have rights.....no offense....