Amber cleared her throat to prepare herself. "My...History teacher wants me to go to a tutoring session with him at a nearby coffee shop. Like...right now."

Luna smirked, but spoke right after the action. "You have an A in that class! What on earth does he think is the problem?"

Amber could feel her leg begin to slightly shake as she conjured up another lie. "Oh...I just don't understand this chapter, and we have a test soon. I want to keep my A!"

Luna rolled her pink eyes. "Are you sure he isn't trying to get you alone so he can rape you? Damn."

Amber almost burst into laughter since this is the way she thought the plan sounded as well. "Other students will be there, too," she blurted out.

Amber watched as Luna tapped against the steering wheel. "So it's like a group study session?"

Amber silently nodded as she felt herself being filled with hope.

"Okay, okay. I just wish he would have planned this a day ahead so I did not waste my time driving all the way down here just to go back."

Amber felt herself wanting to jump for joy. She bought it! Plus, she was not  furious, either! "Yeah, same," Amber said casually, despite her need to shriek in happiness.

Luna began to start the car, only making Amber's face perk up.

"It is what it is. What time should I pick you up, I know where this place is at."

"Um..." Shoot, they had not planned this part out. "I dunno, he did not really say. Maybe give us...two hours?"

"Two hours?!" Luna almost shouted. "I was thinking thirty minutes!"

Amber leaned back in defense. "It's a...long chapter?" She slowly told her, with the hint of a quesioning tone in attempts to hide her truths.

Luna half groaned and half sighed at the same time. "Okay...See you then," she said before bluntly pulling out.

Amber quickly hopped back to avoid getting her already-broken foot ran over. She waved after Luna and collected herself until the woman was out of view. She then darted indoors in high excitment and thrill. She was now going to find out many, if not all, the secrets that had been hiding from her. The thing that made this ten times better was due to the person who would be telling her: an amazing, sexy woman.

She finally reached her room. Knocking wasn't necessary as the door once more stood open. Amber rushed inside and saw Hailey scribbling something down on a piece of paper. At Amber's presence, her head darted up. She did not speak a word, but just by inspecting her face, Amber could just tell she was silently asking what her mistress had said.

Amber thought it was obvious by the fact that she was standing there, but she pointed it out anyways. "Luna bought it,' she beamed.

Hailey grinned and jumped up from her chair. "I knew she would."

Amber rolled her eyes. "Mhm, yeah."

Hailey flashed her a look while she packed up her things. "I'm ashamed of you, Amber."

She was taken aback and folded her arms. "What did I do?"

"You missed morning detention and afternoon detention," Hailey reminded her in a scolding voice.

"I came, but you were with another student!" Amber claimed in a desperate manner.

"So?! You could have done your job while I helped her out."

"My job?" Amber let out a laugh. "Man, I wish it was a job. You should consider that, you know, paying me."

It was then Hailey's turn to laugh. "Yeah, sure, I'll think about it."