If only

oof so I haven't updated this in a while so here is some angst, WARNING SUICIDE 

Peter sits down in the full tub of water, his clothing getting soaked as he does so. A razor blade and two bottles of pills sitting on the edge, ready for him to use. After everything that has happened, he couldn't keep living day to day not knowing when he would give in and just stop, just stop caring, stop loving, stop being alive. He remembered how MJ took her own life last year, the school had a memorial and then for a week talked about mental health, and then it was as if it never happened.

He looks at the pills and remembered how Harley took his own life four-month ago, it shocked the whole family but I wasn't shocked, I knew he was not okay. Then he thought of Morgan, how would she take it? she is only 6, he thinks maybe he shouldn't do it, that he should stay for her but he couldn't keep going anymore.

He slowly takes the blade and slices it over his wrists, legs, stomach, and finally his collar bone. his healing wouldn't heal him quick enough and he smiled knowing he would be gone soon so he took a bottle of pills and water bottle and downed at least half of it before feeling dizzy.

-------------

Morgan runs to her brothers room, wanting to go to the park with him. When she doesn't see him in his room she decided to go into his bathroom to see if he was in there. When she was him laying there in the bathtub she went to shake him to wake him up, the blood water already washed away as the freshwater was already there. She kept trying to shake him but after a bit started crying, upset that he was not waking up. Happy walked into the room and the second he saw Peter, he picked up little Morgan and walk out of the room, telling FRIDAY to get Pepper and Tony there asap.

Both of them rushed to them and were confused when they saw Happy holding a crying Morgan as a look of sorrow was the only emotion on Happy's face.

"Happy what's wrong?" he only nodded his head at Peters's room and the second they entered they knew what had happened, Peter was gone and Morgan had found her only living brother, dead.

Im sorry for this but I wanted to write something