Hydra Pt 4

I groan in pain as I wake up. I so regret it though because of the headache I have.

"what happened?" I ask as I sit up and see all the Avengers surrounding me.

"You passed out from the shock you idiot" I look over to Nat and suddenly it all rushes back to me.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ADOPTED MY SHADOW!" I yell out of nowhere causing everyone to be shocked, but Nat was shocked for another reason. she slowly stands up and looks over to where the couch is. "Amelia, you..." Nat suddenly connects all the dots and shakes her head. "I am an idiot"

Everyone has no clue what is going on so I explain everything to them, from how we met to the fact we just found out today during lunch that both of us are alive.

"Wait so, Amelia somehow escaped and then found Nat and Nat just adopted her?" I nod and Nat nods to

"She was so beaten up, it was sad. I had to make sure she stayed safe, I just did not know she was with Hydra until last month"  Nat explains and I stand up smiling but suddenly my head starts hurting but I ignore it.

"You know Fury is going to kill us for not telling him about them," Clint says, little did we know is we had a guest.

"Yes, you all are in trouble for not telling me Spiderman was taken by Hydra and that you also found a runaway agent of theirs" we all quickly turn to face the door to see the last person we wanted here. "Stark. Stark junior," I look down at the ground, memories push their way into my thoughts. 

"Peter, glad you are back but next time I need to know right away" I nod slightly but everything just starts becoming hard to control. I do not know what is happening but the next thing I know is that I am being held down by Bucky who looks scared.

"Hey snap out of it!" I shake my head and all I feel is how tired I am. "You with us now Peter?" I hear the worry in his voice.

"What happened?" my voice is raspy and I feel like I am going to be sick, Bucky looks at me worried and I hear someone crying out as if trying to escape from being held down.

"you froze up and then attacked Fury! Amelia tried telling you to stop but Steve grabbed her so she didn't get hurt." I look at him confused, not remembering any of it when I realize what happened.

"I... I thought he didn't come out..." Bucky helps me sit up and I look at everyone as they look at me with worry. "I-I am sorry..." I bring my knees up to my chest and rest my head on my knees as tears roll down my face. I suddenly feel arms wrap around me and holds me close.

"Hey, we never will lose them but we can use them to help us" I look up at Amelia and smile slightly.

"You are right, we could try to train our other sides to help" she nods. 

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I look up from my Jurnal and smile as Tony and Steve talk about a strategy for our next mission, Nat was glaring at Clint who was hiding behind Bucky, Pepper and May were out looking at venues for the wedding. I pull Amelia closer to me and kiss her forehead, I asked her out last month after getting threats from Nat that if I hurt her that I would wish I was still with Hydra.

"Hey, Peter" I look over to Happy watching him come into the room, smiling. 

"Happy is actually happy?! Everyone, I think he's been replaced!" everyone but Happy laughs at that but he keeps smiling.

"Peter I wanted to ask you something" I nod and keep looking at him, "well I was wondering if you would want to be my best man for the wedding" I am shocked, not expecting him to ask me.

"I-I would love to!" I respond quickly and I hear Tony pout,

"and I thought we were friends" everyone laughs at Tony's reaction.

"You can help Peter out and be one of the groomsmen along with Steve and Bucky" all three of them look shocked at that.

"Sure" 

"Okay" 

"I guess"

I suddenly feel Amelia starting to wake up with my arm still wrapped around her. "Morning sunshine" She glares at me due to the nickname.

"I will leave you to bleed out when we patrol next if you call me that again!" I put my hands up in surrender and nod. Amelia got control of Shadow and we found out she can actually become a real shadow making her the perfect person to help me. Both of our sides are controlled and actually help, but Fury is still afraid of me. 

Everything ended up good I guess.

827 word ending, hope you enjoyed <3