A singular accident

Warning, Talks about blood and car accidents

Peters POV

I waited outside the school, leaning against the passenger's side of the car waiting to pick up one little Morgan Stark. I scroll through Twitter, after the news of me being adopted by Stark came out, well I became really popular. I hear the bell ring causing me to look up as kids run out of the building, I quickly spot a girl running towards me. I catch her when she runs into me and we hug.

"Hey Mo," she giggles slightly and smiles brightly at me. I put her down and quickly get in the driver's seat as she slides into the passenger's seat. I decided to come and pick her up, mom and dad do not even know I am here, the only one who knows is uncle Happy.

"When did you get here Petey?" I start to drive to the compound,

"I just got here three hours ago, I would never miss my sisters tenth birthday" I carefully drive, even though I am a good driver, I do not want to ruin dad's car. as we talk I park in front of an ice cream parlor. She quickly jumps out and I follow her inside.

"Hello nerd, princess" I roll my eyes at MJ and we walk up to the counter. 

"Hey MJ, nice to see you too" MJ rolls her eyes but gets me and Morgans usual orders, Chocolate in a bowl for me and blueberry on a cone for the little one.

"So I heard the party is tonight" Mo nods and smiles at MJ, "I cannot wait to see you tonight at the party"

"Still cannot dad invited you and Ned" MJ smirks and shakes her head,

"We aren't invited, we are crashing the party" Mo smiles at that and I shake my head,

"I cannot believe you two, like seriously"

-----------------

We stayed for an hour just chatting with MJ but I needed to get Mo home so we are now in the car traveling down the highway. Mo chatting all about the gifts she wants, well she is going to have a shocker when she gets my gift. I switch lanes and keep traveling down the highway, being careful when my spider-sense starts bugging me.

"Petey! I just thought about how the whole family will-" the sound of squealing and glass breaking interrupts Morgan. The car flies off the road and flips onto the roof as metal bending fills my ears. I hit my head hard against the steering wheel, the airbag on my side never come out. I can feel the blood starting to cover my face and chest.

"PETEY!" I can hear Morgan yell for me but I just cannot bring myself to move, I slowly slip out of consciousness.

-------------

Morgans POV

I watch as Peter closes his eyes, I hear people coming down the car, I hear the sirens, I hear everything that is happening but all I want to hear is Peters voice telling me it is okay. I watch as blood drips off his head, a piece of glass is sticking out of his chest. he looks so horrible but I just cannot look away.

"Hey little one, let's get you out slowly" I look over to a firewoman who got the door off the car, I just watch her as she slowly gets me out of the car. "Sweety I am going to take you to the paramedics okay" she is about to set me down but I hold onto her, I do not want to go. 

"p-please do not leave me" I whimper and the woman keeps holding me,

"Okay but you need to let the paramedics look at you" I nod and I feel her walking somewhere as I hear something working on ripping the car open enough to get Peter out.

"Hey, sweetie. can you let Mrs.Mali let you down so I can make sure you are not badly hurt?" I nod and get out of Mrs.Mali's grasp and turn to see uncle Rhodey, "Morgan?!" I run up to him and hug him as more tears fall down my face, "Hey sweetie lets make sure you are okay" I nod and sit in the back of the ambulance letting them make sure I am not badly hurt, I only have some bruises from the seatbelt holding me in place.

"P-Peter..." I whisper and uncle Rhodey frowns, 

"We can call him in a minute okay" I shake my head and point to the car that they still have not gotten Peter out of,

"He's in there" I see uncle Rhodey physically tense up, "He picked me up to surprise me" suddenly uncle Rhodey runs over and starts helping them get him out.

------------

Tonys POV 

I walk behind Pepper and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss the cheek.

"Hey Pep, Happy and Morgan should be here soon" I hear her giggle slightly and she turns to face me, I still hold onto her though.

"I hope she likes the party" I nod and I am about to kiss her when my phone starts ringing. I decide to ignore it but it starts going off again but so does Peps. I pull my phone out of my pocket and see Rhodey is calling.

"Hey, Rhodey, what's up?" I smile at Pepper but Rhodes panicked voice comes out of the phone,

"Tony one of your cars got in an accident" I freeze, 

"What?" Pepper looks at me worried,

"Tony, there was a bad accident on the highway to the compound" I curse, 

"Are you there?" I hear someone yelling and Rhodey yelling back to them,

"Yeah, I am," I am glad someone I know I can trust is there, "I got Morgan in my car, she is just in shock right now and some bruises but she is okay," I smile knowing my baby girl is okay but frown thinking of Happys safety,

"What about Happy?" but before Rhodey can answer me, Happy walks into the with May, "Who the hell was driving because Happy is here!" my anger is rising and everyone in the room is confused,

"Tony-" I glare at Happy and he shuts his mouth, Harley decided to walk in,

"I heard all the commotion, whats going on?" he looks at everyone confused,

"Tony it was," Rhodey stops talking to me as I hear people yelling out different things in the background, then I clearly hear Rhodey yell, "GET PETER STARK INTO THE AMBULANCE AND TO THE COMPOUND! SOMEONE ALERT BRUCE BANNER TO GET READY TO DO A SUGARY! AND YOU, KEEP PUTTING PRESSURE ON HIS CHEST WOUND!" my phone slips out of my hand as my mind starts processing that Peter was the one driving, Peter was driving, Peter is hurt,

"Friday! Alert Bruce to get operation room one ready and get two other doctors and a few nurses alerted!" I pick up my phone, "Rhodey, Friday has alerted Bruce, get here quickly!" 

"Yes sir!" he then hangs up and I feel a few tears rolling down my face,

"Tony, what happened?" Pepper asks as she looks worried,

"There was an accident and," I take a deep breath trying to calm down, Peter is hurt and I can do nothing to help. 

"Take a deep breath in and slowly let it out" I nod and follow Pepper until I started to calm down, 

"There was an accident, Morgan is fine" Pepper smiles knowing her little girl is okay but Happys face is full of understanding and sadness,

"Who was driving if it was not Happy?" May asks, worry etched into her face, everyone in the room looks at me for the answer,

"Peter was driving" 

Pepper lets out a sob along with May,

Happy hold May close to him,

Harley looks pissed,

I call out to Friday,

"Alert me when they get here, Friday"

"Yes Sir"