Surviving (Pt 3 to Soul Mate)

Bucky's POV

I sit with Sam and Clint in the common room, Nat is in her room reading a book while the rest are out of the compound. We all have been very confused since he was found. How was Peter Rogers-Stark alive?

"Bucky, the kid is awake" I shoot up and look at Bruce who had just entered the room. all three of us follow him to the med bay. "I have to warn you guys, he doesn't know Tony and Steve died" I look at Sam and Clint and smile sadly,

"I will tell the kid" all three nod and I enter the room, Peter was sitting up and looked at me when I entered the room, "Hey Pete"

"Hey Bucky" I stop in my tracks, confusion fills my mind. He has never called me Bucky. 

"Peter, why did you call me Bucky?" Peters smile falls and he tilts his head to the side slightly,

"It's your name" I nod and sit in the chair next to him, "So, let me guess, you were sent here to tell me about Tony and Steve dying?" I look up at him wide-eyed,

"How did you know?" he looks out of the window and smiles sadly,

"Because I saw them in the afterlife before I was sent back for my final mission" Sam, Clint and Bruce are now in the room, listening to the kid.

"Kid, what is your final mission?" He smiles at Sam and nods at him,

"To make the new avengers" 

-------------

Peters POV

I look outside the window of the SUV, no one knows I am back so this will be fun.

"Rember Peter, if it gets to be too much for you, just call and I will get you: I nod at Bucky and smile.

"I will see you after school Uncle Bucky!" I grab my backpack and step out of the car. I walk past crowds of people who all were staring at me, I mean I did come back from the dead. I walk into the office and smile at the receptionist.

"Hi, Peter, glad to see you. Here is your schedule and locker number. It all is the same from before" I nod and thank her then the bell rings, time to start hell. I walk through the crowded halls and make it to class right as the bell rings, everyone already in their seats as I walk in and smile at Mr.Harrison. 

Everyone looks at me shocked until someone runs up and hugs me as if I will disappear, I hug them back knowing exactly who it is.

"The news is true! Peter, I swear to Thor that if you die again then I will find a way to bring you back and kill you myself!" everyone chuckles at MJ's threat, except Ned, who is just frozen in his seat.

"Okay, you two get into your seat and let's start the lesson" we both listen and I give Ned a smile as I sit next to him.

--------------

"So the whole world knows who you are," Ned says as we eat lunch, I nod knowing this already.

"I cannot believe dad died, I thought he would have lived" MJ gives me a side hug as I think about their deaths.

"The whole world was shocked at it all, all of it happened within three months and then a month later, you are found in the ocean" I shake my head but smile. Lady Death threw me because I would not stop calling her Lady Death, let's just say Lillith is not happy with me.

"So why and how are you back" I smile and chuckle slightly,

"Two reasons actually, one is that Lady Death kicked me out because I refuse to call her Lillith and second is so I can help Sam create the new Avengers" Ned nods and smiles as MJ tolts her head,

"So after your done with Sam, are you going to die again?" I frowned knowing that I have to return after the mission is done.

"No I don't but if I have to die so the new Avengers come together, then I will" 

------------------

I sit next to MJ everyone else is talking. it has been three months since I came back and well we got the new team together.

"So we got the white spider aka MJ, Sam, Bucky, Flash and then Ned will be working behind the scenes on the computer" I nod at Doctor Strange, him and Wanda are not apart of the Avengers but will help them whenever needed.

"This is so awesome! I still cannot believe you got the same powers as Peter!" Ned exclaims as MJ rolls her eyes,

"Ya, if almost dying is cool" I frown remembering how she got her powers.

"Mysterio! it is not too late to stop this!" I yell as he holds MJ up in the air, I need to save her!

"You will not win Peter" suddenly MJ falls through the air and lands in the water, I jump in after her. I get to her and pull her out as quickly as possible, I need to save her. I set her down on the ground as people watched, she wasn't breathing and she is bleeding out.

"Hey, Peter you okay?" MJ asks as I snap out of it, I put a smile on my face.

"Ya, I am fine" everyone looks at me with worry, Bucky with fear though. My mission is over so soon I will die and only Bucky knows that.

"Uh guys, Mysterio is back!" Clint yells as he runs into the room, he also helps once and awhile.

"Well everyone," Sam says, "I guess since I am the leader I have to say it,"

"Avengers assemble!" MJ says as she jumps up, her nanotech suit covering her.

"Hey! that's my line!" 

------------------

Buckys POV

I look around at everyone and notice Peter is gone and that Mysterio isn't around either,

"Guys! check-in" Sam says through the comms

"I can see MJ, Wanda, Clint, and Doctor Strange!"  I say, 

"I got everyone else but Peter" Sam replies with, I am about to speak but Peter comes through on the comms,

"Rember, you guys are the best" Suddenly an explosion rips through the air sending us all falling to the ground, I pass out the second I hit the ground.

----------

Beep

Beep

Beep

I peel open my eyes to see Nat sitting next to me, asleep. I frown and try sitting up but it hurts too much so I just sit here and watch Nat until the door opens and I see Sam walk-in,

"Glad to see you awake, we all have been worried" I look at him confused,

"What do you mean?" I look at him with confusion,

"Bucky, you got hurt really bad during the fight against Thanos and well you went into a coma, it has been three months Bucky" Nat is finally awake and holding my hand,

"Wait what about the rest? Tony, Steve, Peter?" the mood in the room drops and Nat finally speaks up,

"Bucky, they all died"