Hydra

I sit on my bed and stare at the stone wall in front of me, 934 scratches on the wall, one for every day I am here. I remember how I got here even though to every one I look and acted as if I do not remember anything.

I walk down the empty road, talking on the phone with Tony, he threatened to lock me out of the lab until I stopped calling him anything other than Tony. 

"Well I did notice something weird, there was this sub who was sketchy today." I hear Tony hum as he was thinking.

"What specifically made the sub sketchy?" I stopped to think for a second, then responded 

"Well he had a scar over his right eyebrow, kept looking at everyone as if evaluating them, OH and on his jacket, there was this weird logo,"  I think of his jacket now that he kept on the whole time.

"What did the logo look like?" I smile I as remember it perfectly.

"Well it was a red circle and inside the circle, there was a red skull with I think five... no six red tentacles like an octopus have!" I suddenly hear something drop and a string of cussing, "Tony is something wrong?"

"Peter get home now! and text all your friends to lock their door and not to let that sub or anyone suspicious into their..." arms wrap around my arms and something goes around my legs causing me to drop my phone.

"HEY LET GO OF ME!" I scream as I hear Tony yelling through the phone, he sounds scared. Suddenly everything turns black.

I shake the thought out of my head knowing that the agent will be here soon to lead me to the training room. I know they are not coming for me now since it has been two and a half years since I was taken, no one misses me.

I must have spaced out like usual because the next thing I realize is that I am alone in a dark room with three deep cuts along my back, as always. I curl up into a ball trying to think of happy thoughts when someone pops into my mind, Myst. I never knew what happened to her but she disappeared recently and no one knows if she is still alive. Suddenly I remembering the first time we had met.

I wake up in a small room, nothing in the room except a girl, she looked roughed up and not happy at all. I frown as she seems familiar to me but I just shake it off. Suddenly she snaps her head in my direction and stares at me for a bit.

"You are finally awake, thank Loki" I chuckle as she thanks my favorite god, please do not let Thor know though.

"How long have I been out?" She gives a dry chuckle

"Two weeks, it has been two weeks Peter" I frown more when she says my name.

"How do you know me?" Suddenly the door opens and we are both taken away for the first of many tempts to wipe our memory.

I look at the door wishing something would happen to free him.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I stand in front of the new recruits. it is hard to remember who I am now, I just want to make master happy so no one was punished. there are officially one thousand marks on my wall, its been so long but I have given up on waiting for any sort of help.

I smirk as I see the group training, suddenly I remember my first training.

I refuse to fight, I do not want to do it but suddenly I am hit in the temple by one of the trainers.

"Spider get to training or else!" I nod and look to my partner, a boy about eight. I just try to hide all of my emotion as I walk up to the kid and kick him in the side, roughly, causing the kid to hit the ground with a thump and wine of pain.