Chapter 3- Friends?

(Trigger Warning: Abuse, and Swearing)

This is to my friend, my actual friend Kennadi, can you stop reading this please and thank you, love you but STAWP.
__________________________

The next day

Sebastian's Pov

I saw Chris on his phone again, but he wasn't texting the kid. He left to the bathroom, and left his phone on the counter. "Mackie you wanna text the kid Chris has been talking to?" "Hell yeah man." I went over and grabbed his phone, put the password in and sent the number to both me and Mackie. "Okay time difference is about 3 hours so we should be fine right now if we text her."

Hope's Pov

I was heading to my after school club meeting when I got two notifications from unknown numbers. I was now part of a group chat with two new people.

Unknown:
Hello

Unknown 2:
Hi

Hope:
Uh hello?

How did you get this number?

Unknown:
We're Chris's friends.

Unknown 2:
Yeah we noticed he's been on his phone a little more so we stole his phone and got the number.

Hope:
Uh okay not creepy at all

Unknown 2:
Wow

Hope:
What's ur names?

Unknown:
I'm Sebastian

Unknown 2:
I'm Anthony

Hope:
I'm Hope

Changed contacts to Seb
Changed contacts to Anthony

Hope:
You guys aren't pedophiles are you?

Anthony:
Kid. No we are not

Seb:
We can promise that.

Hope:
You know who would say that?

A pedophile

Seb:
Okay this kid is cautious.

Anthony:
Kid how old are you?

Hope:
13 years of age
How old are you guys?

Seb:
35

Anthony:
39

Hope:
So now I have 3 adult friends?

Anthony:
Pretty much

Seb:
Yep

Hope:
Well I gotta go. School is over and I don't wanna be late for my club.

Seb:
Bye kid

Anthony:
Peace out

I put away my phone and went to the club. Kennadi wasn't there today, so I was on my own. I was about to turn to get to my club's classroon hallway when I got shoved onto the floor. "Hey Orphan. You didn't think you were safe did you?" Pure vemon in his voice. Hunter and his goons. He then proceeded to beat the crap out of me. As soon as they saw blood, they left. I went to the bathroom, and cleaned myself up. When the fuck will I get a break. It was just my nose bleeding, but bruises were already forming. Great more bruies is just what I need. I got to club late, and I was just done for the day.

*3rd person Pov*

Chris got back from the bathroom to see Seb, and Mackie on their phones texting. "Okay so who are you guys texting?" Mackie and Seb both look up and smile. "This kid is cool." Mackie said with such ease. "I also like this kid." Seb countered. "You guys are texting Hope? You guys went on my phone?" Chris was trying to be serious but he was smiling. The kid is cool.

"Hey we wanted to not be bored. And we are not texting her anymore, because she had to go to club for your information." Mackie said in a matter in factly voice. Chris, "Whatever. Just don't get her creeped out. Also I don't wanna tell the others. She doesn't need the Avengers cast to be texting her." "We won't." Seb countered. "You know we deal with kids all the time. They love us." Mackie said. "Yes but this kid doesn't know who we are, but they know who we are at the same time. I just don't want her to freak out. So no telling her until we feel she's ready. Got it." Chris said in a lowkey stern voice.

"We got it we got it." Mackie said putting his hands up. "Chris is turning into a dad." Seb made fun of Chris. Chris just stood there smiling meanwhile shaking his head. "Okay. We need to eat breakfast." Chris said. "Agreed."

Hope's Pov

Got home from school to start my hell again. I got home, and I made dinner. I cleaned, and then went to my room to try to do homework. As soon as I get to my room. I get called down again. "HOPE!! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!" I run to the kitchen, and stand up straight and infront of her, always making sure to look her in her eye. "WHY IS THE FOOD COLD?!?! YOU WANT ME TO EAT THIS SHIT?!?!" She slapped me. "I TAKE CARE OF YOU, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME. YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" She kicked me in the stomach making me hunch over. She kicked, and kicked. "YOU SHOULD BE DEAD TOO!!! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU!! REPEAT AFTER ME. NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE ME. I AM WORTHLESS. USELESS." I was crying. " N-n-no one wil-l e-ever love me. I am wor-t-thless. Useless." "GOOD NOW CLEAN THIS SHIT UP, AND GO GET YOUR HOMEWORK YOUR STAYING OUTSIDE TODAY." I quickly ran to gather my backpack, and phone. It was around 6:00pm so I decided to do homework then try to sleep. I cried myself to sleep again.