"Say it again." I mumbled.

"I love you." She smirked.

"Again."

"I..." She kissed my cheek "love..." She kissed my nose "you..." She pecked my lips twice and I smiled again. "Also since I'm preparing for my surgery in a few day. You have to take my spot for soccer. Is that ok? There is only three games left." She asked grabbing my hand and smiling softly.

"Yeah sure. I guess." I mumbled looking up at her.

"Want me to walk you back to class?" She asked again.

"No. I don't want to risk it."

"Ok. I'll let you go." she gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking away.
---
Lauren's POV
I made my way to the sports illustrated office.

"Ah Lauren. Welcome." I was greeted as I walked in by a very attractive looking blonde. But not as good looking as my Camila.

"Hi." I said shaking her hand.

"I'm Brooke and I'll be interviewing you then you will go in for pictures. Ok?" She asked smiling.

"Alright." I smiled back at her. We went into a small room with two chairs and a camera.

"Don't worry the camera is just going to record what we say so I can type it up." She said turning it on and I sat down in one of the chairs and she sat in the other.

Brooke: Ok hi Lauren.

Lauren: Hello thanks for having me.

B: no problem lets get right into this. As a Highschool senior how do you balance your studies with your sports is it hard?

L: No. I'm a very organized person. as a senior I get two free periods a day so I'll take those times out to do homework or study for big test and stuff. Then you know sports. Haha.

B: Good Good. Now I'm sure you have a personal life are you seeing someone? If so is it hard to balance that and sports?

L: Id rather not answer about being in a relationship but in the past. It has been hard because practices get in the way of date nights.

B: ok ok I'll respect that. Now what are all the sports you play?

L: Soccer Basketball and Softball.

B: That's awesome. Would you ever consider trying other sports?

L: as a kid I played volleyball and ran track. So yeah I guess I could do those things.

B: ok well Lauren two more question. We have heard you've been offered by so many different colleges for Soccer. As far as The University of Miami or UCLA. Where would you choose to go?

L: Probably MU because it's close to home.

B: ok and the last question; What do you think it takes to be a captain or leader on the field?

L: Just communication. With new players helping them get to the right spots. Or even just encouragement. Being tough is something too. You have to be tough on those who don't try that's really important. It might be harsh or be hard but if they want to play the sport or get better they have to have it hard on them. So just taking charger being helpful and encouraging.

B: Ok that's great. That's amazing. Well thank you for coming in Lauren.

L: Thanks for having me.

I stood up and she led me into a small photography room.

"Jamie here will take your pictures." she smiled before leaving me with this girl. She turned around and my mouth dropped.