"They say all short people are rude, I used to disagree with them, but now you proved that the statement is true," Chase claimed.

"And who are you to tell me that I'm being rude?" The man looked at Chase.

"I am Chase, nice to meet you," Chase smiled as he raised his arm up to shake the man's hand. "Oh, sorry, you can't reach, dumb me."

I gasped at what Chase just do, and Ben held back a laughter. "Chase, be nice."

"What is going on here?" Another young guy appeared but he was tall.

"That kid was rude to me," the shortie complained.

"Tattletale," Chase stuck his tongue out at the shortie.

"Noah, I have someone for you to meet," Ben walked past us and stopped in front of the tall man. "They came here in midnight, looking for you, but I told them that-"

"Benny, chill," Noah patted Ben's shoulder. "Who are they?"

My heart stopped at that moment, I froze and my tongue got tied. I looked at him with wide eyes, and Chase had the audacity to take a picture of me.

"Sorry, will use it to tease her later," Chase chuckled. "Scar, are you okay?"

"Girl, are you okay?" Noah asked. "I'm not a celebrity, why are you nervous?"

"Scar, I think you're the one who's supposed to sit with him and tell him who you are, right?" Chase looked at me. "I'll still be with you in the same room, but you'll have to do all the talking, okay?"

I just nodded, "I'm Scarlett."

"Hey, Scarlett," Noah smiled. "What can I help you with?- oh, sorry! Come inside my rest area."

We walked inside, by we, I meant; Chase, Noah, and I.

"You guys can sit," Noah said

"You guys can sit," Noah said. Chase and I sat on the white chairs in front of Noah's, and waited for him to sit. "So, I don't know you, and you want to talk to me about something?"

Chase looked at me to say something, but I couldn't, instead; being the emotional wreck I was, tears streamed down my face. "Did I say something? I'm so sorry!" Noah exclaimed.

"Scar, if you're not ready, we don't have to," Chase caressed my cheek.

"No, I'm ready," I wiped my tears and looked at Noah. "Thirteen years ago, I lost my parents, I don't know how exactly because they got me out of there before it happened, and last night Chase told me that I had a-"

My voice cracked, I was sweating.

"That you had a brother, and the brother is me," Noah whispered, he looked down then up at me. "You're the Scarlett."

I just nodded, and bit my lip before I let the waterfall out of my eyes.

"Oh my god," he whispered. "Where do you live? Are you okay? Do you need something? Who is taking care of you? How old are you? Is Chase your boyfriend? You better care for her, man!"

"Calm down, Noah," Chase said. "One question at a time, and no, I'm not her boyfriend."

"Chase's parents welcomed me to their home after the loss of my parents," I replied. "And now they take care of me until I turn eighteen."

"How old are you now?" Noah asked.

"I'm seventeen," I replied.

"And yes, I'm okay, I think," I looked down. "I'm just happy I found my brother. What about you, Noah? Tell me more about you."

"I'm twenty four, I've been here since I was twenty one, but i was training when I finished high school," he said. "I live alone because my mom is a bitch, and the main reason is because she's hiding someone she's not supposed to hide."

"Who?" I asked.

"You'll find out later," he shrugged. "I'll give you my phone number, and I'll be free whenever you want to."

I gave him my phone and he saved his number, and then he gave me mine, and I saved my number.

"I'll call you tonight, and we'll talk," Noah smiled. "Are you free now?"

"Yes," I grinned.

"And are you hungry?" He asked.

"Starving," I replied.

"Good, because same," he laughed. "Let's go out to eat, I know the perfect place."

"I'm going to head home and sleep," Chase smiled. "I don't want to intrude-"

"Hey, you're not! You helped me find him, I couldn't have done it without you," I hugged Chase. "And don't worry, you'll always be my brother."

Chase gasped, "what do you mean brother?"

"She means that you're like a brother," Noah smirked. "Come on, let's go!"

***

I love Noah by the way!

Thank you for reading!

Please vote