Chapter 4

Zack Hunt at top 👆

Zack POV:

"Dude, seriously, quit sulking will you? And forget about your green-eyed beauty already", said Reese leans on the conference room door. Yes, I am still hungover my green-eyed beauty. It has been three weeks since she vanished into the thin air. It had been three long weeks and still, I couldn't find her. I checked all my CCTV footage but everything is in vain. It didn't capture her face and I didn't even know her name so yeah I am pretty lost. Reese almost convinced me that she was a dream and that night didn't happen but then I found her ripped dress and I was back to sulking.

Who was she??? She made my brain and heart go haywire. Hell, I tried sleeping with other women but didn't work. It was like I didn't desire any women anymore and that thought alone was insane. I wanted them to make me feel something, anything. But no, they were not able to turn me on. So yeah, I am sulking in my office staring at a file for an hour. Never in my wildest dreams, I thought a woman was able to grab my attention, let alone consume me in her thought.

"Do you have anything about her?" I asked Reese not caring to look at him. Because I know he didn't have anything about her.

"No, but we need you to get your ass at this meeting. We need the ruthless Zack Hunt, so we don't lose anything on the table", said Liam busting into the office and I groaned. I know exactly what he is hinting at, we worked our ass off to develop this software, and Mr. Ronaldi, who is my competitor, released a similar product before us, at a cheaper price and I am going to crush him today. We were already on it. My brother and his legal team have crushed him and also the man who was sharing inside information. They made sure Mr. Ronaldi accepts that he stole our idea and now all I have to do is teach him a lesson that is to never I Mean never get in my wrong books. I guess I am gonna enjoy this.

"Is he here yet?", I asked with a sadistic smile and both Liam and Reese nodded. Okay, so I am going to vent all my built-up frustration on Mr. Ronaldi. Our poor, poor Mr.Ronaldi. "Let's go then", I said, getting up and Reese and Liam followed me with a similar expression.

***********

"We are sadists", said Liam once Mr. Ronaldi was out of sight and I agreed with him. We ripped the man into shreds and gave him two options. Sell his sorry ass company to us or watch it getting destroyed. Mr. Ronaldi fought tooth and nail in negotiating a deal, but he was helpless I am too powerful and influential in the business world, I am not even bragging its a fact. Finally, we agreed to the terms where he gets to make the decisions and keep his name but it will be a branch of Hunt corp. and I have the final say in everything.

"Come in", I said when I heard a knock on the door, and it was my assistant Brittany. A tall blonde with brown eyes and fuck me lips. No, I didn't sleep with her. I know I have an image of a playboy, manwhore what ever tabloids name me but I do not mix business with pleasure, I dont want distraction at the office. That is the reason, I have made that clear to Britteny during her job interview. She was shocked when I told her about my 'no sleeping with me or seducing me' policy. When I told her that I valued her work and efficiency more than her fuck me looks. She respected me more and she has been loyal to me ever since.

"Mr. Hunt, Charlie is ready to take you whenever you are ready", Brittany informed me. When I gave her a questioning look she started speaking again." It's Christmas eve Mr. Hunt and your Mother will be expecting your presence tonight"

"Shit, Shit, Shit, I completely forgot, I didn't even buy gifts", I Mentally bang my head. My Mom is big on Christmas eve dinners. She expects all her kids to be at home. I missed the dinners for the last two years and she had made it clear that I will be attending the dinner tonight, trust me when I say she never takes no for an answer and she is very scary. So yeah, I am freaking out.