-21- 🌑 Hellish

Start from the beginning

Tharn quickens his pace to keep up with me so that I don't have to drag him behind me. He stays silent, letting me pull him into the bathroom without complaint. The bathroom is empty, much to my relief, and I quickly lock the door behind us.

"Type—"

I cut him off by slamming my lips into his. Tharn immediately moans into my mouth at the feeling of my tongue against his. I use my tongue to dominate his mouth, taking control of the kiss and exploring every part of his warm cavern. The kiss is hot and wild, and all too short. I push Tharn away from me and against the door.

"Just offered to buy you a drink?" I repeat, narrowing my glowing eyes at him. Tharn is left breathless from our earlier kiss, his chest heaving up and down as he stares at me, his pupils blown with lust. "Nothing to get upset about? How would you feel if you saw a strange man touching my shoulder, and trying to buy me a drink? We're mates. I don't want anyone touching you the way I do. Fuck, I can still smell him on you."

I press my hands to the door on either side of Tharn. Leaning in close, I nuzzle myself against his shoulder and neck, trying to replace the human's stench with my own scent. I nip at his shoulder, letting my tongue flick over the part of my mark that's peaking up over the collar of his shirt. Tharn shivers against me, his hands clutching the front of my shirt.

"What did you want me to do?" Tharn questions, slightly breathless. "Break his arm in the middle of the bar? I had already turned him down, it's not my fault he couldn't take a hint."

I dive back in, hungrily kissing Tharn until his knees are buckling. I suck his bottom lip into my mouth, eliciting a low moan from Tharn as I tug on the plump flesh with my teeth. Once his lips are sufficiently bruised and puffy, I move down to his neck, leaving behind possessive purple hickeys.

"You're mine," I growl into the crook of his neck. A moan escapes Tharn when I drag my tongue over his mark and up to his ear. The smell of his arousal hits me like a truck, making my own erection strain painfully in my pants. I move my lips up to his jaw, leaving harsh kisses in my wake. Grabbing Tharn's hand, I guide him towards the bulge in my pants. "Touch me," I instruct huskily.

Tharn doesn't have any objections to that, as he is quick to cup me over my pants. My groans are muffled as I keep my lips pressed to the underside of his jaw. He rubs me roughly, and I can feel my cock beginning to drip with excitement. We haven't had the chance to do much of anything since Thorn's attack, and I have to admit that I've been pretty sexually frustrated. Pushing Tharn's hand aside, I grind my hips against his, dragging a moan out of both of us. Tharn moves to grab my waist and take control, but I quickly grasp onto his wrists and pin them above him, against the door. I hold him there as I thrust my hips forward, dry humping him until his moans grow louder and more desperate.

"Type..." Tharn whines, only slightly straining against my hold. I smirk against his soft, velvety skin. Tharn is much stronger than me. There's no way I would be able to hold him here against his will. That means he not only likes me dominating him in this moment, but that he's also taken a liking to acting like the submissive, pretending to strain against my grasp. The thought makes my heart beat rapidly in my chest, which I'm sure Tharn can feel, as his is also beating erratically.

"What would you like?" I murmur, brushing my lips against his ear. "Just say the words, baby. Maybe I'll play nice."

"T-Touch me," Tharn pleads. I press my lips to his cheek in a soft, teasing kiss.

"I am touching you," I retort, fully knowing that's not what he meant.

"M-More. Touch me more. Please," Tharn begs, his cheeks turning pink as his body heats up. Fuck, begging made him even more aroused, and the intoxicating scent is nearly making me want to rip off his clothes and mount him right here. Somehow mustering enough self control, I reign in my animalistic desires and release Tharn's wrists.