Chapter 115: A Soulmate Always Senses (EP. 01)

Start from the beginning

Bubbles formed before every open lip movement of his mouth, his eyes starting to lose his consciousness.

Was this the end?
....

Elsa's chest tightened.

"ELSA!"

The ice queen fell to her knees in pain, her breaths becoming more rapid and raspy each passing moment. The glass of water which was formely in the Queen of Arendelle's hand shattered into dangerous shards once it crashed smoothly on the floor.

Anna rushed down to her trembling sister with intense worry, her hand going up to her sister's spine to pat it.

Visions; dark glimpses of a blurred, human figure drowning tore Elsa away from the real world. The scenery of the Great Hall faded into nothingness, her striking blue eyes widening in horror as the eerie sound of the deep sea reached her ears. Her erratic heartbeat thumped wildly in her tightening chest, beads of cold sweat racing down her brow.

"Elsa! Elsa, speak to me!" Anna screamed, droplets of tears in the corner of her eyes.

"A-aiden.." Elsa shakily murmured, a fresh blanket of frost crawling down from her fingertips to the floor she kneeled on, her body continuously growing weaker.

...

Two dark shadows, big and small, towered over Aiden's unconscious body, paddling hooves and tiny feet increasing its pace after the water and fire spirit realized it was their friend. The Nøkk neighed loudly and swam up next to the chained man, his glowing eyes scanning his friend's limp form in worry.

Bruni swam up closer before nodding towards his fellow spirit as if it was a signal. The Nøkk puffed out its cheeks before creating a dry bubble to surround them, therefore forbidding any drop of water to interrupt the working reptile.

Aiden was still unconscious.

Bruni hurriedly opened his small mouth, blowing up a large flame to melt the tight chains which imprisoned the King of Arendelle. The chains withered into matte black ashes.

Aiden's closed eyes fluttered open weakly, fully awakening in surprise to find the water spirit and the fire reptile staring at him with round eyes.

"G-guys.." He drifted off.

The Nøkk snorted and carried the king's body with his fore hooves; Bruni swimming in tow to the shallows with the duo.

Aiden gasped at the sudden reunion of him and the wondrous thing called air. The Nøkk retreated its equestrian head before ushering a tidal wave to launch Aiden back on deck, Bruni following soon after.

Bruni groaned in annoyance as he landed on the smooth plane of the wood, still soaking wet. Aiden picked up the little reptile and placed him on his shoulder, panting heavily, "Alright, we have to eliminate these guys quick and fast, alright?"

Bruni nodded in affirmation, his round eyes transforming into slitted.

Abaddon's face twisted into a look of shock, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Now, Bruni!"

Bruni released a ball of flames to Abaddon's direction, Abaddon's bum  catching on fire. Abaddon yelped in pain, tearing off his shirt and tried to perish his inflamed rear. Magoo scowled behind the jumping enemy before slamming a frying pan on the ex-prisoner's head.

"Woah, Flynn was right, these are quite better than swords..."

"Mags! Get a hold of him! Bruni and I have to finish what's left of the scumbag!"

"You got it— Hey! Did I tell you to wake up?!" Another loud slam refrained Abaddon from recovering his senses.

"We have to get to the wheel! This ship has to sink!" Aiden yelled, throwing a sickening punch towards a Weselton soldier, "Fast!"

Bruni leaped off from his shoulder and puffed his chest, before roaring out a flame which devoured majority of the Big Delilah's deck. "MEN! GET OFF THE SHIP!" Aiden declared.

"What?!"

"JUST DO AS I SAY! THIS SHIP'S GOING TO SINK SOON!"

Matthias nodded and motioned for the rest for the departure. Aiden stormed back to where the General of Arendelle was, "Mags! I'll take care of him! Just get off the ship!"

"What?! The war is over?!" Magoo yelled in disbelief, "It will be once we get off the ship!" Aiden pulled his former trainer's hand and ran as fast as he could, the unconscious Abaddon on his back. The Big Delilah was starting to tilt forward, they needed to move faster.

"MATTHIAS! CATCH!"

"What the— OOF!"

Abaddon landed on top of the lieutenant heavily, Matthias groaning out at the sudden weight. Several Northern soldiers pulled up Abaddon's arms and dragged him off to the schooner's prison cell.

"MAGS, DO YOU TRUST ME?!" Aiden yelled.

"IF YOU'RE COMPLETELY SANE, THEN YES!"

"We're going to have to do something really dangerous! Follow me!" Aiden motioned, his feet running for the direction of the spike bowsprit of the ship. Half of the ship has already sunk, countless Weselton soldiers grabbing barrels of loot in order for them to float.

"Now what?!" Magoo fearfully questioned.

"We have to jump!"

"WHAT?!"

"JUST GIVE ME YOUR BIGGEST JUMP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DROWN!"

"Damn, I feel like I'm in the Titanic right now..." Magoo mumbled, before letting out a shriek once he took one giant leap for the schooner. He successfully landed in front of Agnarr and Kristoff, panting heavily, "Aiden?!"

Aiden huffed and took a leap of his own, but he barely made it to the deck. His hands caught up with the aft, his strength beginning to grow numb.

Magoo hurried down to help him, "Jack! Jack! Hold on!"

"Wrong movie, Magoo!" Aiden gruffly took the General of Arendelle's outstretched hand before completely entering the ship.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, KING AIDEN!" The Duke angrily yelled, coughing out salty water as he clung on to a barrel.

"I think we already have, boomer!" Lars laughed, motioning for Admiral Arvid to take the wheel for home.

To be continued on the next chapter...