Please stop

Requested by @Sxarletwidow3014

"Tasha."

"Not now, Clint."

"Come on, Nat. Come join us for movie night."

"I'm busy."

Clint frowned.

To any normal human, they wouldn't find anything wrong with that.

But Clint is a trainer assassin, he easily picked up the slight waver it Natasha voice.

"Please come out soon, Tasha. You've been in there for days. Are you even eating?" Clint asked, concerned.

"I have food Clint. Now let me be." Natasha's voice was sharp, thus Clint quietly backed away.
---
"Tasha, please, you gotta come out. Everyone is worried for you." Clint knocked on Natasha's door the next day. He has been doing that for over a week now, Natasha hasn't left her room for that long!

"Go away." Natasha's mumbled, which was barely loud enough for the archer to even hear.

"Tasha."

"Go away." She repeated, her voice slightly louder this time.

"Nat, please. What's happening?" Clint pleaded slightly. He was really really worried for his best friend.

No response. Clint sighed, and turned to get someone else. Maybe she would respond.
---
"Natasha? It's me, Steve."

"What do you want, Rogers?" Came the reply.

"I want you to be leave your room. You've been there for over a week! So, please, Natasha. Come out. Captain's orders."

"No."
---
"Talia, what's wrong with you? Please Talia." Bucky was next.

"James."

"Yeah, yeah it's me James. Now please can you come out? Or let me in?" Bucky asked softly.

Bucky assumed the small click of the lock was his cue to enter. "Talia?" He called softly, entering the room. As he walked into the not-surprisingly dark room, he spotted a small figure on the bed. "Talia?"

He sat on the bed and placed an arm around Natasha. "Talia, what is this? You said you've been eating, why are you like this?"

Natasha let out a quiet sob. "Talia, please let me help."

"I-I'm sorry J-James." Natasha mumbled between cries.

"Whatever for, doll?" Bucky carassed Natasha's cheek gently.

"I'm too ugly, I'm too stupid, I'm just not good enough for you." Natasha whispered, blinking her now-dull eyes at Bucky.

"Doll, you are the most beautiful women in my eyes okay? It's not that I don't deserve you, Talia. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You and Steve." Bucky assured.

"I'm too fat. I'm not good enough." Natasha continued.

"Talia, is that why you haven't been eating healthy? You're-"

"So fat? Yeah I know Bucky."

"So skinny. Natalia don't torture yourself like this. You aren't fat."

"I am." Natasha said stubbornly.

Bucky sighed. Sometimes, Natasha can be a bit too stubborn.

"Talia, you later listen to me. Listen to me Natalia." Bucky said sternly. "Look at me."

Natasha did as Bucky asked (demanded).

Bucky lifted Natasha's chin. "Talia, you are not fat, you are beautiful, okay? We are all beautiful, especially you. Now, can you please stop torturing yourself like this? If not for youself than for me. At least. It hurts me to see you like this, Talia, please. Please stop."

Natasha let out another sob and Bucky rubbed her back. "It's okay, cry it out." He soothed.

"I-I, o-okay." Natasha finally agreed. "I'll try to stop."
---
Tony had Natasha go for the consultation. The whole team were worried sick when Natasha left the room with Bucky, leaning heavily on Bucky.

"Tasha?" Clint ran over and supported Natasha's other side. "Oh screw you Romanoff." He muttered, helping her to a sit.

Natasha laughed weakly. "Shut up Barton."
---
Over the course of a few months' consultation, Natasha finally got better.

I hope this is to your liking, I tried my best :)