My kissing teacher - Chan *fluff*

"Chan!" You stormed in your best friend's studio. As usual he was there on his own, working late again. He was so submerged in the new song he was producing he didn't even notice you until you practically started waving your hands in front of the screen. He instantly took of his headphones, standing up to engulf you in a big hug.

"Y/N, what are you doing here? It's practically midnight!" he said in shock. You usually went home by 11 to get a good night rest, let alone coming over at midnight. "I couldn't sleep" you whined, letting yourself fall down in one of the chairs next to him. He chuckled to himself, ruffling your hair. "What's on your mind?" he asked, devoting all of his attention to you.

You loved, yet hated the way he could see right through you. It had been two years since you first met, but even then he knew exactly when something was off. "I can't tell you, you'll laugh at me!" You said, leaning your head back, looking up at the plain white ceiling. If everything was as black and white as that it would have been so much easier. Of course, when feelings became involved, your mind went to a colourful mess.

"Okay, I promise I won't laugh at you, otherwise I'll treat you to ice cream, how does that sound?" Your hear perked up at the sound of the word ice cream. He knew exactly how to convince you, somehow always involving food though. "You have to pinky promise, because you're not getting out of it again like last time!" you said determined, already holding out your pinky. Chan shook his head, intertwining his pinky with yours, then both of you sealing the deal with your thumbs.

"Okay, now what is it?" Chan asked, swaying your hands back and forth. You took a deep breath, mentally preparing yourself for what was about to be said. "Chan... How do you kiss someone?" His eyes widened, his hand letting go of yours and his mouth falling wide open. He stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before being able to react.

"Y/N, do you like someone?" he asked shocked. Your cheeks burned up just thinking of him, imagining yourself kissing your crush like they do in movies. You nodded slowly, eyes focussed on your feet. He let himself fall back in his chair, taking his time to process it. His best friend has a crush... All of a sudden he jolted back, eyes twinkling.

"Who is it? Come on, tell me!" he insisted. You hesitated. How would he even react when he learned your crush was someone very close to him. Before you could answer the door of the studio opened, revealing Changbin and Jisung. "Chan, can- oh." Jisung started, falling silent as he saw Chan leaning over me, of course taking it the wrong way.

"You should have locked the door" Jisung said instantly, already bashing out. Changbin simply stared for a second, Chan instantly sitting back down. "Are you two..." Changbin started off, his expression somehow very hard to read. I instantly started waving my hands in denial, my head vigorously shaking along. "We're not, I swear! We're just friends, that's all." Changbin chuckled upon seeing you all worked up. "That's good then. I'll leave you two alone, have fun!" With that, he left the room again with a small smile.

That's good then... Did he just say it was good you two weren't a thing? As in, did he say it was good you were single? Could he possibly feel the same? Your mind went crazy. "No way... You like Changbin?" Chan gasped. I instantly turned to Chan, putting my hands on top of his mouth. "Not so loud!" I whispered in panick. Chan took my hands away with his, awkwardly taking his back after.

"So that's why you wanted to know" he concluded for himself, putting all the pieces together. You nodded shyly, embarrassed at what had just happened, just hoping Changbin didn't misunderstand. It stayed quiet for a little while. Did you make it too awkward? Was it too much? You mentally beat yourself up for it. Now what were you gonna do?

"Do you really want to know?" Chan suddenly asked, basically getting you back again, out of your clouded mind. "I just don't want to mess up I guess... Seeing how you're so popular I thought you might have had some experience." Chan let out a chuckle, a bit proud of his reputation, or at least how you viewed him. Truth be told, he didn't have all that much experience either, but there was no way he'd admit it.