"Mr. Roberts why are you not with Ms. Ashley Jensen?"

"Mr, Louie can you give a short statement about your family's role in this Charity event for the abused children?"

"Mr. Roberts is the girl with you your girlfriend? From which family is she?"

Sunod sunod na sigaw ng mga paps luckily they weren't able to cross the red line at matiwasay na naka pasok sina Stephen sa loob both laughing like crazy na di na nila napansin at bumangga sila. The next thing Cyred knows parehas na silang natumba ni Stephen. Everyone stopped what they we're doing to look at the couple on the ground.

Yung kaninang ngiti ni Stephen turns into scowl gently umalis si Cyred sa ibabaw ni Stephen at tatayo na sana ng biglang may mga kamay na pumulupot sa kaniya at tinayo siya. Cyred didn't like they way the stranger holds her nor the way he keeps on looking at her creepily. He just felt like a bad vibes all of a sudden.

"Sorry for bumping to you both like that" he apologizes but the smile in his eyes tells you that he's not even sorry at all. Stephen hastily jerks her back to his side causing the strangers hand to fall off from her.

"Are you okay beautiful? You're not hurt or anything right?" he asked again in his fake concerned voice. The more he speaks the more that he's starting to resemble someone Cyred can't put her hands on. He's handsome, the boy next door kind like Xian but this guy when you look at him in the eyes you'll see he's like Ethan, a snake on the inside.

No she's not judging the person but living in this kind of world where family names are top priority she knows a snake when she sees one.

"Fuck off Anthony" Stephen not wanting to cause scene in front of the high tier families coldly mutter causing Cyred's to shiver literally sumiksik siya lalo sa mga bisig ni Stephen seeking comfort away from the creepy stranger na apparently ay kakilala ni Stephen.

"Now. Now. Now. Ganyan ba ang tamang pag bati sakin Louie? You're scaring the poor gorgeous lady" ngiti nanama niya and again Cyred thought she saw that smile already before who does he reminds her of?

"Anthony?" A girl suddenly called causing all of them to turn their heads towards the voice and Cyred resisted the urge to groan.

Why does Ashley have to be so freakin near perfect? Okay pa sana kung she'll resemble something like a skank that lacks clothes but no she appears like a goddess in her golden and shimmering fitted gown oozing with class if her attitude is good she'll be perfect but then again nobody's perfect.

Cyred felt the arms of Stephen tighten around her. She looked up to meet his eyes but he was looking intently and throwing daggers at the smirking stranger.

"My twinnie come here have you seen the new plaything of your bestfriend? They look good don't they?" Finally connecting the dots nagpabalik balik ang tingin ni Cyred kay Anthony at Ashley. So twins? Kaya pala parang pamilyar yung vicious smile na pinapakita nitong Anthony kaparehas na kaparehas pala ng kay Ashley.

So double trouble lang ang theme ng dalawang ito? At look mukhang parehas pa sila ng ugali, isang demonyita at isang demonyito, must be fun to meet they're parents too. Cyred sarcastically thought.

Finally noticing them Ashley gasped when she saw Stephen looking like a damn Greek God statue and Cyred didn't like it not one bit. He's mine bitch, she wanted to shout at her but knew that the moment she made a scene here Stephen will be looked down for choosing a girl like her no class on no family name either.

"Louie" she breathily said.

"bitch I'm gonna claw your eyes out if you keep on looking at him like a freakin oasis in a desert." Snarled ni Cyred silently in her head or not so silently since natawa si Stephen at inisqueeze sya lalo. Oops looks like she said it aloud enough for Stephen to hear.