"Omona..",Jin let out almost girly scream but again slapped his mouth fast with his palm.

"What was that huh? I kinda like it.. Do it again",Jungkook teased him while pumping his fingers in and out.

"Oh god Jungkook...it feels so cramped...oh..ah..",Jin was just about to collapse on his bed but Jungkook kept him firm by his waist with his one hand.

Jungkook then pulled out his finger before adjusting him more. He then spreads out his ass more, and Jin could suddenly feel warm breathes inside his hole.

"What...what are you trying to do now?",Jin tried to turn but Jungkook started licking his ass so he made his head straight at once.

Jin let out loud moan when Jungkook just entered his tongue inside his hole.
Jin never thought that Jungkook could ever lick his asshole like that but for him it feels good, weird but good.

"More...",Jin moaned his hands becoming shaky. Jungkook smirked on his hole before pulling out his tongue,adjusting himself while rubbing his dick on his ass.

"You want this right?",Jungkook teased him while rubbing his dick hard against his ass

"Yes..I want..I want it..",Jin whined

"Fuck even your voice turns me on so badly jinnie baby"

Jin shivered when Jungkook just called him Jinnie baby. Jin then adjusted himself while keeping his hand on the bed properly as Jungkook order becoming ready to take Jungkook inside him.

"Here I goo... dont try to hold your screams ok? Let me hear them. If it hurts then just tell me..I willnt stop but aleast I can spare you being little slow. Got it?", Jungkook said entering his member inside his hole slowly

"No...take it out..take it out..", Jin yelled as his ass was already fulled when he just entered half of his cock

"Scared?",Jungkook grinned but kept on pushing his member inside him.

"So fucking tight",Jungkook groaned when Jin was already teary in pain, but oddly good.

"Slow..I want slow..",Jin begged when Jungkook started to move in and out.

"Sorry baby, but what you are getting is a punishment",Jungkook pounded on him harder from behind despite of Jin begging.

Jin screamed with tears flowing down in pain, he felt like his ass being teared apart in the same time it was such a pleasuring feeling. It was his first time and he just couldnt believe that it has to be his ass out of all.

He felt so full, his body moving with every thrust Jungkook's gives. Jungkook was so big,Jin could feel that already when he was hitting on the exact same spot again and again making him to scream out loud.

It was Jin's first time even though Jungkook didnt spare him as he was drilling on him so fucking hard now changing the position. He held on Jin's waist and pulled him over, making him to sit over his dick. Jin felt Jungkook more deeper when he sat on his dick as Jungkook grabbed his waist and made him to ride on his dick.

"Fuck baby I think I'm near",Jungkook groaned on his neck making Jin to shiver.

"Me..too..",Jin closed his eyes tight when Jungkook again changed the position into earler and speeded up.

Jin screamed louder than before as Jungkook came all over his ass while he came all over his bed. Jin collapsed on his bed at once when Jungkook just left his waist. Jungkook rolled over to the other side from where Jin was. They both breathing heaving with their body twitching in orgasm.

"You were so fucking good baby. My only wish to fuck you has been fulfilled finally.",Jungkook smiled looking at Jin in his side panting for air

"You..you only wanted to have sex with me?",Jin wanted to pout but he was out of his breath so he couldn't

"Baby, I want your everything for me..only for me..now when I claimed you..I'm just so happy",Jungkook said hugging Jin. Their naked chest against eachother while Jin nuzzles on his neck.

"Liar..you were about to leave"

"No fucking way..even if you hadn't stopped me today I would have still comeback for you. There is no way I can leave you now..you're mine. Only mine",Jungkook patted his hair

"Idiot..I know. ..You would have comeback..cause I know how you are. Crazy bastard",Jin giggled

"W-what are you doing Jungkook?", Jin pulled out suddenly when he felt Jungkook's finger poking his asshole.

"I'm not finished yet baby", Jungkook arched his eyebrows while forming a small smirk on his face," I'll not let you sleep for whole night today. This is your actual punishment
.. Now come here",Jungkook got up pulling Jin from his leg before spreading them.

"Again? I think I wont be able to walk any more",Jin whined.

(Sorry for my bad english, spelling mistakes, grammatical errors. Hope you understand😥i know this chapter sucks..I wasnt able to write down in intresting way😥)