21

Jin let out a small whimper when he felt Jungkook's boner rubbing against his belly button, he almost melted down when Jungkook was giving him such a deep stare, while breathing on him with a slight smirk on his face.

Jin then realized what he just did, he unleashed the demon within him and there were no ways that he could survive or turn back after this

"Do you mean it hyungie?",Jungkook leaned closer to Jin, breathing against him more. Jin tried to hold his breath but he just couldn't when Jungkook was pinning him down while rubbing his boner on his belly button from the start.

"Auh..yes..",Jin replied shyly his eyes rolling to every sides except for Jungkook's eyes

"Comeon look at me. ",Jungkook took his chin gently and made him to see him," Think about it again. Its your first time. Though I'm kinky as fuck still I dont want to ruin your first time with my possessiveness."

"You warned me already that you will be fucking me hard if I get caught in a lie. So I think I just deserve to be fucked.."

"Once again I'm telling you. Think about it...you might not be able to take it! "

"But I heard that.. big dick, big fun",Jin could feel his cheeks burn in embarassment.

Jungkook chuckled in older's cuteness before leaving his chin and caressing his cheeks instead,"Who taught you that? Dont learn any dirty things from others. I'm here to teach you nah",Jungkook smirked and leaned for a kiss

He kissed him while his hand going down tracing his whole body. While kissing he unbuttoned Jin's shirt and pulled his pants along with his boxer down. Jungkook pulled out too and got undressed quickly.

Jin was just staring at him lying down, his eyes moving down slowly.

"Its...big..",Jin mumbled when he saw Jungkook's big cock already errected. He wandered if he can really take that or not. It was just incredibly big.

Jungkook smirked making Jin to look at the other side fast as he got caught staring at his dick. Jungkook then took Jin's waist on his grip making Jin to gasp in his sudden touch. Jungkook then turned Jin around,pulling out his ass making him on his knees and hands.

"D-do you want to fuck me...in this position..? ",Jin asked shyly when Jungkook was cupping his butt with his hands.

"You'll regret it babe. I repeat it again You'll regret it cause you'll not be able to walk for week atleast",Jungkook said in a low tone, squeezing his ass sending chills all over his body.

"Please be gentle...",Jin got scared

"No way. I asked two times already, now prepare yourself for it"

Jungkook then licked his own figers before running his two fingers inside Jin's hole. Jin was holding his breath so badly but suddenly his breath hissed when Jungkook just played with his rim before entering his fingers inside his hole.