19

jooheon didn't say a word but changkyun could read it in his eyes. he was damn right.

"what? when did you visit him? why didn't you tell us? joohoney..."

hoseok started complaining bit changkyun didn't listen. he could only stare at jooheon. why didn't the other tell him who he was? why didn't he say any fucking word to changkyun?

the brown haired heard the sound of his blood rushing through his veins and his heart was beating fast. he didn't know why but the fact of jooheon being there then in his hospital room and now attached him.

it was a strong feeling overwhelming him and he didn't know where it came from. he couldn't move and his stomach started hurting. but also this pain wasn't just a bad pain. it was also filled with excitement and another feeling he didn't figure out what it was yet.

"changkyun. changkyun!" the voice reached him slowly and sounded like he was under water. he finally managed to turn his head to the side and to look into kihyun's worried eyes. his body suddenly felt heavy and he had to sit down.

"i think we'll leave you two alone right now." hyunwoo said and dragged everyone except jooheon away. changkyun was so thankful to him and smiled at hyunwoo shortly.

hyunwoo had some trouble to pull hoseok away but then they were finally gone and an unpleasant silence appeared. neither changkyun nor jooheon moved a muscle. jooheon just stood there and staring at changkyun sitting on the ground and changkyun stared back.

after a while which felt like years to changkyun, jooheon moved and sat down next to the other boy. the stayed silent, both unable to say something. but then suddenly, changkyun didn't notice how it did exactly happen, jooheon hugged him tightly and you could only hear silent sobs coming from the orange haired.