09

changkyun was bored. totally. there was nothing but white walls since a week. he was under quarantine which meant no visits and no windows through which he could escape again. when dr lee picked him up he didn't say anything, he just brought him here.

changkyun would have liked it better when he'd yelled at him or something but this didn't happen. but he knew that dr lee was disappointed in him which wasn't nice either. changkyun's whole day was full of useless shit like being forced to go to the hospital fitness center and do some sports. even though he did the sport with minhyuk together he hated it. moving around in any way was exhausting.

changkyun didn't even know how he made it being outside the whole day without his body collapsing. maybe it was because he didn't even think about pain or exhaustion at all. and if he didn't think about it or believed it, it didn't exist.

this life motto literally kept the boy away from going crazy. he decided not to believe anyone who seemed to know something about his past life. he just wanted to move on, maybe it was better if he could make a new start in his life. maybe it was better if he didn't know anything about his past.

changkyun really felt like a new born baby since he woke up from coma though he knew somehow knew how to do like almost everything. he knew how to eat, how to walk, how to gonto the toilet.

the only disability were the lost memories. but the more days passed the less changkyun cared about them. he started thinking about what to do with his life when he'd get outta the hospital. he could move away from town, maybe in another country and then just live his own, new life.

the only problem would be if his memories would come back. if they'd ever come back. if this would happen what should he do then? he'd probably hate himself for leaving his family and friends behind. changkyun really was stuck in some kind of disaster now.