04

"w-what for a scar?" changkyun was really shocked. he had been operated?
minhyuk sighed quietly.

"you know, honestly i'm not allowed to tell you yet. but in your case i'm gonna make an exception. you had an accident and you were in coma for two months."

changkyun opened his mouth and closed it again because he didn't know what to say.

"i know this is much because you can't remember anything at the moment but that's pretty normal at the beginning. the memories will definitely come back soon."

the younger boy finally gathered himself again.

"s-so what exactly happened? i mean with the accident?"

minhyuk shrugged.

"i don't know exactly but it was a car accident, you were hit by a car."

changkyun tried to remember anything but he couldn't reach the memory. he knew it was there somewhere in his mind but it felt like some kind of veil was put over the whole situation. everytime wanted to grab the memory it would fade again. the only thing he clearly remembered was the stranger who kept appearing everywhere.

"how long will it take until i can remember everything?"

the young doctor shrugged.

"i don't know, with one patient it takes a few hours and with the other a few weeks."

changkyun bit his lower lip. it really was much right now. he barely knew his name and why he was at the hospital but he didn't know where he lived or if he had any hobbies. he literally could be everyone. he wasn't even sure what his personality was. was he a neat person or did he just throw things on the floor?

the fact of not knowing anything about himself was so scary that he somehow felt that this wasn't his life. as if he woke up in the body of a stranger. he felt so uncomfortable not even knowing his favorite color.

"you should relax a bit, dr lee is going to visit you later again and i'm sure you need time for yourself now. i'll see you tomorrow, bye."

changkyun was so thankful that minhyuk noticed how he might feel and when the door closed a wave of thoughts and questions reached him.