12

it took changkyun at least three days until he didn't ran against the kitchen door any more in the middle of the night when he had to use the toilet. but somehow he like his little appartment.

it only had four rooms but that was okay with changkyun. that meant it was easier to clean everything. now after two months in which no one entered the appartment it was a little bit dusty.

changkyun honestly didn't care much but he knew if he didn't clean it the next time he'd never do it.

he started with the kitchen and went on with the living room. after he was ready with the two rooms he got tired and unmotivated. he threw himself on the small bed in the bedroom and just stared at the ceiling.

then he had an idea. maybe he could find out more about himself when he looked around a little bit. so changkyun stood up and started searching for anything in the drawers of a commode standing next to his bed.

he didn't touch anything before because he still felt like he was violating the privacy of another person.

nevertheless changkyun slowly opened one drawer. it was filled with socks and boxer shorts. well after all he had something to wear. in the next one there were tshirts and pants.

now there was only one left as the commode only had three drawers. changkyun pulled it but it won't open. he looked around in confusion. why would this one be locked? apparently there must be something important in it.

so the boy searched for literally one and a half hour for the key to open it. he finally found it under the commode. of course he'd watched everywhere but there. but the key was luckily the right one and so changkyun was able to open the drawer.

there was nothing but a note book in it.

my diary