"What is this?" I ask staring at the spoon. He prepared something by mixing some vegetables and every other spices he found in the kitchen and now he wants me to taste it?

I bat my eyelids already feeling sorry for myself.

"Just taste it already." He said pushing a spoon full of content into my mouth.

Just then we heard someone clearing their throat. Swallowing the content I look at Zayden who happened to looked pissed.

"Aww you guys are so cute. Zayden will you cook for me too." Jannet beamed wrapping her hand around Zayden's arm.

Can she stop touching my husband already?

"I don't know how to cook." Zayden replied shrugging.

"How is the taste cutie?" Alex asked grinning at me.

"Taste. Yeah it's actually good."

He leaned in planting a kiss on my cheek, "I knew you would like it." He said winking at me.

I turn my head to look at Zayden and his expression was worth watching. He looked as if he had seen a ghost. He gave Alex what-is-wrong-with-you look.

Wait is Zayden jealous now?

"Even I want to taste." Jannet chirped, I took few steps backwards giving her space. She can eat how much ever she wants, all that matters is her staying away from Zayden.

"Harriet come with me." Zayden said gesturing me to follow him.

"Why?" Alex questioned

"I am not finding one of my shirt." Zayden answered walking out.

As we entered the room, Zayden closed the door behind us.

"Which shirt did you not find?" I ask sliding the door of closet.

"Navy blue." He replied

I look in the second compartment cause I knew where I had kept all my favourite shirts.

Zayden looks damn hot when he wears navy blue shirt.

But what confused me was the fact that navy blue shirt was right in front of my eyes.

Did he even check the closet?

"It's right here. Did you even check?" I ask pulling the shirt out and turned around only to find Zayden standing right behind me.

"Nope," he answered. "I called you here because I want to tell you something." He grasped my hand and walked out of closet.

Picking up the tissue paper which was on reading table he brought it closer to my face.

I scrunch my nose whilst moving my face back. "Don't move back." He said grasping my arm and jerking my body forwards.

"What are you doing?" I ask when he starts rubbing my cheek. I wasn't wearing wakeup. Did Alex smear something on my face?

Zayden didn't reply, after rubbing my cheek few more times he scrutinized my cheek by turning my face to other side.

"Done" He huffed and then threw the tissue in dustbin. I bat my eyelids in confusion.

"You know why I allowed you to date Alex?"

"Huh?" I stare at him with my mouth slightly opened. What is he saying?

"There are few conditions I didn't tell you earlier... First I am giving you space to think about your feeling but you are still my wife. So, no touching, no hugging and definitely no kissing." He said with serious face.