Lynel Wife

A man is carrying a lot of meat products to his large home from his car. He inserts his keys into a small lock. He opens the door, and shuffles inside. He sighs as he puts down his groceries and leaves the kitchen. He walks down a corridor that seemed too large for himself. He sighs again as he pushes open the door, spotting the large hulking shape covered in blankets. He sighs, before gently pulling the blankets back, revealing the entity underneath.

A massive horse like body, but where the neck should be, is a beautiful, buxom and buff torso of a woman with two curved horns. She has an almost flat doglike nose with a ring piercing. A lynel. A rare and powerful type of monster girl. And no it just any lynel, but a silver one, her blackish brown hair draping over her shoulders and slightly covering her massive breasts. She breathes quietly in and out, occasionally letting out small embers.

Yep. This was his wife, if the massive matching ring on her finger wasn't obvious enough. Said fingers twitch as her eyes slowly open. She slowly starts to smile as her eyesight become less blurry. She raises her hands and grabs the back of her husband's head, before shoving his face into her massive rack. Her husband is now used to this, but still can't help but get a boner. He knows what she wants, and he'll give it to her.

He grasps her firm breasts and gives them a tight squeeze. The lynel moans loudly, which only spurs the man to squeeze them harder. He pinches her dark nipples, before he starts to suck on her left breast. She moans loudly, still holding onto the back of her husband's head. She feels him rubbing her muscles and rubbing her back and sides. She feels her climax coming already. Her husband knew just how to make her orgasm fast. She squeals in ecstasy as she orgasms.

He chuckles and releases her breasts. She whines, but let's him leave the room, getting up and walking into her custom bathroom. While she showers and gets dressed, he prepares her breakfast. Meat, meat, and more meat. He hears the heavy clip clop of her hooves and feels her press her face against his back, despite having to crouch to do so.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hello my stud."

He chuckles.

"Someone was horny this morning."

She pouts.

"It's that or me snuggling with you for the entire day."

He chuckles again, before pushing a large pile of lamb chops towards. She gasps and tears into it. But she slows down and puts it down.

"Dear?"

"Yes

"I-I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I-I..."

"You...?"

"I want to have a child."

He stops. Before a grin slowly starts to spread across his face, before it reaches each ear. He rushes to his wife and buried his head in her massive bosom.

"Really?! I was hoping you would say that."

She bursts into tears.

"I was worried you would be scared. Lynel children are really aggressive so I thought you wouldn't want to raise one."

"My love. If we didn't have sex all those times, why wouldn't I want a child?!"

The two hug. Then for the rest of the day fucking. It started at the table, where he plowed into her plush pussy. Then, she massaged his penis with her breasts. Then, when they were supposed to be washing wash other, he gave her breasts and good grope and sucking, and then pounded her pussy again. They kept going at it. Finally, when the sun set, they collapsed and snuggled together. Her womb was incredibly full, so they're hoping she got pregnant. She falls asleep staring at him, as he does with her. They couldn't be happier.