Authors note before we start

Hi!! It's me again! How are we all doing in house jail? This idea has been bouncing around in my head for a while, so I'm really excited to start writing it! I know my track record for uploading and updating chapters is,,,,spotty, but bear with me! This time I'm at least gonna get in 5 chapters before I stop writing so there will be at least that much!

The protagonist of this story will have their own background and kinda their own name, but you still get to choose the name and appearance of the protagonist from the previous life! It won't have much story impact, but hey, it counts. Confused? Good! Now you have no choice but to read and figure out what the hell I'm talking about!

Or you could just leave.......

But please don't.

~~~
Haha. Hi. It's been three years.

I had recently decided to finally write another chapter for this fic, which led me to rereading in order to remember where I left off.

This somehow resulted in me editing and rewriting a good portion of this fic. I've made a few grammatical fixes, added a few conversations I previously glazed over, and fleshed out the protagonist a little more. I would like to think it's a little bit better than the product that my college/pandemic pressure cooked brain managed to churn out.

The rewrite has officially been completed! Chapters 1-9 have been updated with a few bits and pieces, so if you're rereading this from before the rewrite, that's why.

I really hope you enjoy!