iii

~*~ s m i i 7 y ~*~

"hey baby," bethany smiled before pecking my lips. she looked up at me lovingly and had a grin plastered to her lips.

"don't get too comfortable, b. he's got a new boyfriend," craig teased as tyler roared with laughter.

"shut the fuck up," i mumbled. i'm so fucking mad that i sent that stupid fucking picture. i'm never going to hear the end of it.

"what did you do this time, lucas?" bethany deadpanned, watching the two boys choking on laughter.

"they forced me to send a shirtless picture to john, that's fucking it," i groaned.

"you haven't even sent me a shirtless picture and we've been dating for five months," bethany grimaced. "do i need to be jealous of other boys now?"

"yes, you should have seen the fucking bulge on this guy!" tyler laughed.

"or how he was flexing his muscles!" craig added.

i slammed down my apple on the table. "no, you don't need to fucking be jealous. excuse me."

i grabbed my backpack off the floor and stomped angerly away from the table, on my way to the high school commons.

"yo, lucas!" someone yelled, causing me to look in their general direction. not even a second later, i felt someone slam into my front and heard a tray clatter on the ground. i shifted my gaze and felt them get wide as i noticed it was john. out of everyone, it had to be him, didn't it?

"get out of my way, freak," i mumbled, ramming into his shoulder and walking past him. i can't believe this, i was trying to get away from him, not have him as close as humanly possible to me! this is going to be a long week, i can already tell.

~*~

the ceiling fan spun as my eyes followed. bethany is mad at me, craig and tyler are pissing me off, and i can't get john out of my fucking head. i hate him, why can't i stop thinking about him? should i apologize? fuck it, i'm apologizing.

me
uh sorry for running into you

john k.
you called me a freak and hurt my shoulder

me
do i need to buy you new clothes or something? new shoulder blade?

john k.
no.

what do i do now? how can i make him happy? why is nudes the only thing i can think to send?! he enjoyed them yesterday, maybe that'll help?

why am i considering this? i don't like this kid! although, he could leak that photo of me since he's mad. whatever, make the stupid bitch happy for two seconds.

i walked into my bathroom and stripped to just my boxers. i rubbed the front a bit to at least look semi appealing and snapped the picture.

am i really going to do this? send another "nude" to the kid i have vowed to hate? apparently i fucking am.

it was opened almost instantly, which i expected. what else does this kid have to do? talk to his gay ass friends?

john k.
why did you send me another one?
john k.
gonna threaten to punch my jaw in for looking at it or something?

me
i thought it would make you happy but apparently not, god

john k.

why do you hate me so much? what did i do? and why do you think nudes are the only way to fix your problems?

as if nudes are my only way to fix problems, he has the only two i've ever sent. he doesn't know shit.

me
just forget i ever did anything

john k.
forget that you ruined my white shirt 30 minutes before a huge presentation? or forget that you sent me a half naked picture of yourself in your bathroom? which one, huh?

me
look i'm fucking sorry okay? just forget i ever did fucking anything to you and we can both just fucking move on

i locked my phone and slammed it onto the ground. i wish this kid wasn't such a fucking prick.

~*~

"kendra, please explain osmosis to the class," mr. winslow boomed loudly from across the room.

my now cracked phone buzzed in my pocket and scared me back to being awake. human biology isn't the class i wanted to be taking and sleep is scarce anymore.

*john kryoz has sent you a snapchat*

is he really trying to talk to me? is this why the cunt asked to use the bathroom? so he didn't get in trouble for pulling his phone out?

the image was close-up a of his v-line and abs, which isn't much in itself, but it's enough to earn a reaction. what the fuck?

john k.
sorry.

sorry? what the fuck is he on about? i rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket. as i looked up, i saw john walk into the room. we locked eyes and his cheeks got bright pink before he looked down to the ground. a girl next to me noticed and started to giggle.

"gay boy has a thing for you, doesn't he?" she laughed before working on her assignment. yeah, you have no idea.