Zevil Island and Killua's Defeat

It had been 2 whole days.

2 whole days.

Where the heck was 197? Hiiro frowned while she laid on a smooth rock, inspecting the night sky. She hadn't moved much, being too lazy to cover an entire island in a few days... but she'd thought a few people would have at least shown up or crossed paths with her. Unfortunately none had at all.

Jumping up from the rock, she stretched. Time to go to them instead of just waiting around. Narrowing her eyes, she used nen to intensify her instincts ten fold.

'There he is.' Applying Zetsu, Hiiro concealed her aura. Without another second to spare she leaped into the trees, bounding from one branch to another, easily reaching her target. However which Amori brother was 197, she did not know.

In the middle of a small clearing stood the three Amori brothers. Jumping from the cover of the trees, Hiiro landed silently behind them. She was about to attack when she suddenly noticed Killua up ahead in front of the Amori brothers.

Suddenly, it all clicked. The Amori brothers were following Killua who was most likely one of their targets. Hiiro grinned viciously. Perfect.

Pouncing on her prey, she landed next to them, sending her right leg flying into two of the Amori brothers who crashed into a tree behind them. The last Amori brother standing could only whimper in fear as he stared up at Hiiro

"Yo, Hiiro!" Kiilua waved with one hand, the other in his pocket. "Didn't notice you there."

"Can't say the same for you." Hiiro retorted, scanning the two unconscious brothers for their badges. Eyes laying on a circular object in one of the brothers pocket, she reached for it.

Killua blocked her, taking it instead. "Hey, perfect!" He smirked "199."

"Hey, that was mine." Hiiro frowned, taking the others badge "Damn it, 198." She furrowed her eyebrows at the remaining brother, who had backed up against a nearby tree. "Oi you. Give me your badge." She growled, her voice commanding.

"N-No." The Amori brother refused.

Killua laughed light heartedly. With immense speed, he zipped over and snatched the badge. "Here." He tossed it over to Hiiro with a wink "Repayment for taking out my opponent."

Hiiro smiled, satisfied "Thanks." She pocketed it with the other tag. A swift punch and a sickening crack later, the three Amori brothers had been knocked out. "Do you know who needed 198?" Hiiro waved the extra tag.

"No. I say chuck it." Killua shrugged.

Hiiro hurled it, the badge easily soaring out of her line of sight. But just before it could land, she sensed someone intercept and snatch it out of mid air "Someone caught it." She announced "Nothing we can do about it now though."

The two soon parted ways, Killua going who knows where and Hiiro trekking back to the smooth rock she had been lounging on.

"Illumi." She greeted the familiar presence.

He was in his Gittarackur disguise which made Hiiro shiver a bit. That form was creepy, not at all suiting the slender long haired male she was used to seeing.

Movements creaky, Illumi pulled the first pin out of his skin. Dozens more later, he turned back into the Illumi Hiiro knew best "Did that form bother you?" Illumi asked, serious as ever.

Hiiro didn't answer verbally but nodded a yes, shivers running up her spine.

..........

5 days was up.